Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riddles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Riddles

    Post or make up your own riddle!

    [please refrain from answering if you have heard the riddle before]

    A man, on a hunting trip with his friends, leaves his tent going south with a rifle. He walks one mile in this direction and sees a bear. He decides to kill the bear, and begins to chase it. The bear runs east, and the man follows. During the chase, the man trips and drops his thermos, which he had brought with him. Eventually, after going a total of two miles east, the man reaches the bear and shoots it. He drags the carcass one mile north, at which point he arrives back at his tent.

    What is the color of the bear he shot?

  • #2
    Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
    Post or make up your own riddle!

    [please refrain from answering if you have heard the riddle before]

    A man, on a hunting trip with his friends, leaves his tent going south with a rifle. He walks one mile in this direction and sees a bear. He decides to kill the bear, and begins to chase it. The bear runs east, and the man follows. During the chase, the man trips and drops his thermos, which he had brought with him. Eventually, after going a total of two miles east, the man reaches the bear and shoots it. He drags the carcass one mile north, at which point he arrives back at his tent.

    What is the color of the bear he shot?
    red???????

    stephenson86

    Comment


    • #3
      If you are a white south african and you move to the US and have kids, would they be african american??? Would they be able to apply for african american scholarships and mark it down on job applications????


      Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

      Comment


      • #4


        Riddle me this Batman!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
          If you are a white south african and you move to the US and have kids, would they be african american??? Would they be able to apply for african american scholarships and mark it down on job applications????
          Yes because my friend in high school was from Egypt and he was told he qualified for an african american scholarship since he was in fact from Africa

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            Yes because my friend in high school was from Egypt and he was told he qualified for an african american scholarship since he was in fact from Africa
            Thats awesome, i picture some white guy winning an african american scholarship and showing up to the banquet, getting some funny looks


            Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JF4 View Post
              red???????
              No ... BUT, that would be a cool looking bear . . .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                Post or make up your own riddle!

                [please refrain from answering if you have heard the riddle before]

                A man, on a hunting trip with his friends, leaves his tent going south with a rifle. He walks one mile in this direction and sees a bear. He decides to kill the bear, and begins to chase it. The bear runs east, and the man follows. During the chase, the man trips and drops his thermos, which he had brought with him. Eventually, after going a total of two miles east, the man reaches the bear and shoots it. He drags the carcass one mile north, at which point he arrives back at his tent.

                What is the color of the bear he shot?
                A polar bear, so white?

                Hitman D

                "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                Comment


                • #9
                  this is probally very wrong and a complete guess...

                  the bear changed to the color of what was in the thermos on his way back?

                  sig made by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ding ding ding, Boston! If anyone doesn't get it, look at a globe.

                    Familyguy555, what can I say, very original!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lol i suck:(

                      sig made by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                        Ding ding ding, Boston! If anyone doesn't get it, look at a globe.

                        Familyguy555, what can I say, very original!
                        I don't get it. :(

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Moses View Post
                          I don't get it. :(

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                            OK but how do we know that he started at the North Pole?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              OK but how do we know that he started at the North Pole?
                              If he started anywhere else, he wouldn't have arrived back at his tent.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information