-The Offical Off-Beat News Thread-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -The Offical Off-Beat News Thread-

Odd/Funny/Disturbing/Inspiring/Or just relevant news, articles or pics thread. We have to break up the monotony some how.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...006003,00.html

Shoppers walk over woman dying from stab wound

SHOPPERS in a US convenience store stepped over a woman dying from stab wounds with one stopping only to take a picture on a mobile phone.

The incident captured on surveillance video in a Kansas convenience store on June 23 of this year shows 27-year-old LaShanda Calloway lying bleeding after being stabbed in a robbery that she was innocently caught up in, AP reports.

It took about two minutes for someone to call police to report the crime while five shoppers stepped over the prone woman, police said....more

Rofl. Thats awesome.

Btw, people who post in here.. keep it on the subject matter please.

Comment

people are disgusting.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

wow if I saw a person take a picture of a person dieing.. I would flip.

Front flip not a back, those are too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
          wow if I saw a person take a picture of a person dieing.. I would flip.

Front flip not a back, those are too hard.
          backs are easier on flat ground IMO
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
          JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

someone took a pic before they called the police? rofl

Comment

Wow, I totally thought that the title read "The Offical Beat-Off News Thread"

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                Wow, I totally thought that the title read "The Offical Beat-Off News Thread"
                If only. Killasanta would own that thread.

Comment

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19088976?GT1=10056 kinda old though

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

http://www.9news.com/news/watercoole...?storyid=72986 wtf

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

NEW YORK (AP) - A peacock that roamed into the parking lot of a fast-food restaurant was attacked by a man who vilified the bird as a vampire, animal-control authorities said.
                      LOL classic

Comment

lol

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3020652.shtml

Comment

HAHA wow talk about a funny phone call... ya we found your cat... OH GREAT where are you?... Funny story

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

how can the cat have no water when its in an OCEAN!

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                              how can the cat have no water when its in an OCEAN!
                              even if the cat managed to get some water form the ocean... its salt water.. if anyhting its worse

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information