No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got some spending money here and was looking at getting a new game for ps3.Here is what I own so far . Uncharted 1 and 2 , GT5 , MLB 10 the show , Star Wars :forced unleashed 2 , MAG (sadly I hardly play ) God Of War Collection and Tom Clancy Hawk 2 .

What game that is new this year looks like I would like compared to my game list I currently have . Any tips is greatly suggested .

Comment

• anyone else play the killzone 3 beta? really good for being a "alpha mode" game
      Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• So the only game I got for xmas was Red Dead Redemption (but then bought/ordered New Vegas and Arkham Asylum with my gift cards), so Red Dead is the game I'm playing now.

It started pretty slow, but is quite fun to mess around doing side story and random stuff. However, the dialogue is sooo terrible (plus the main character's voice does not fit at all). Someone please tell me the story line gets better/more exciting...?

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          So the only game I got for xmas was Red Dead Redemption (but then bought/ordered New Vegas and Arkham Asylum with my gift cards), so Red Dead is the game I'm playing now.

It started pretty slow, but is quite fun to mess around doing side story and random stuff. However, the dialogue is sooo terrible (plus the main character's voice does not fit at all). Someone please tell me the story line gets better/more exciting...?
          It's good. I did very few sidequests because I just wanted to blow through the meat of the game as fast as possible. It's nominated for best ending of the year, so that should tell you it's worth playing through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
            I got some spending money here and was looking at getting a new game for ps3.Here is what I own so far . Uncharted 1 and 2 , GT5 , MLB 10 the show , Star Wars :forced unleashed 2 , MAG (sadly I hardly play ) God Of War Collection and Tom Clancy Hawk 2 .

What game that is new this year looks like I would like compared to my game list I currently have . Any tips is greatly suggested .
            NBA 2K11 or NHL 11.

God of War 3 if you like the Collection. Assassin's Creed 1, 2, and/or Brotherhood...

Comment

• NHL 11 is the worst game ever made.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                NHL 11 is the worst game ever made.
                **** that game, seriously. I suck so much at the NHL series. I cannot score for ****.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  It's good. I did very few sidequests because I just wanted to blow through the meat of the game as fast as possible. It's nominated for best ending of the year, so that should tell you it's worth playing through.
                  Well, that makes me happier. I just absolutely cannot stand the dialogue, I'm thinking about just turning on subtitles if I can and muting during the cut scenes.

Also, something I noticed that is just a minor detail, but so right at the beginning you have the Marshall missions and I just completed the one where you go into the canyon and kill this gang (yea, I haven't played much). But I then did a vigilante mission or whatever to capture/kill an outlaw, and when I went back to the Marshall for my reward, it was a completely different looking guy. Just one of those things where I went, "Come on, really..."

Comment

• Which should I buy, having no experience with either franchise: Uncharted 2 or Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                      Which should I buy, having no experience with either franchise: Uncharted 2 or Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood?
                      Game Of The Year or Game Fun For A Day?***********

Comment

• I've played UnCharted 2... friggin great.
                        Buying Brotherhood probably next yr.
                        From what I'm told, they took all the annoying things out of 1 and 2 and made some badass upgrades.
                        It's the Assassin's Creed that you've always wanted.
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I was curious who here still has their fat 60gb ps3 from launch day or that year ?I miss mine so bad , never should of sold it .Now i own a 120gb slim and I miss playing the ps2 games like Metal Gear Solid and SSX games and a few others.Does any one think we will EVER see a patch by Song to allow the ps2 games again?I was also browsing the ps2 story and found that there was some sort of ps2 date patch on their and my cousin told that its only for ps3 systems that allow the ps2 but need a patch .Now why can't Sony make a full patch for the entire other ps3 systems out or start remaking the old games into perfect blu ray HD engines so we can enjoy them once again on next gen consoles .Any thought here guys ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                            I was curious who here still has their fat 60gb ps3 from launch day or that year ?I miss mine so bad , never should of sold it .Now i own a 120gb slim and I miss playing the ps2 games like Metal Gear Solid and SSX games and a few others.Does any one think we will EVER see a patch by Song to allow the ps2 games again?I was also browsing the ps2 story and found that there was some sort of ps2 date patch on their and my cousin told that its only for ps3 systems that allow the ps2 but need a patch .Now why can't Sony make a full patch for the entire other ps3 systems out or start remaking the old games into perfect blu ray HD engines so we can enjoy them once again on next gen consoles .Any thought here guys ?
                            just buy a ps2 slim.. there only like 60$ right?
                            Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Gran Turismo 5 is an awesome game. That's really all I have to say.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                Well, that makes me happier. I just absolutely cannot stand the dialogue, I'm thinking about just turning on subtitles if I can and muting during the cut scenes.

Also, something I noticed that is just a minor detail, but so right at the beginning you have the Marshall missions and I just completed the one where you go into the canyon and kill this gang (yea, I haven't played much). But I then did a vigilante mission or whatever to capture/kill an outlaw, and when I went back to the Marshall for my reward, it was a completely different looking guy. Just one of those things where I went, "Come on, really..."
                                I friggin love red dead redemption. I am at 75% completion & have done the majority of the side missions. I only have 2 things left to get all of the hunting/survivalist/sharpshooter/treasure hunter at level 10. Super fun game.

And having played both Uncharted and none of the Assassins Creed games, i strongly suggest Uncharted. That franchise is so good. Can't wait for #3.
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information