Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
    No its just you constantly come in this thread, and its not that you neccesarilly bash the PS3, but you pretty much just talk about 360 or other systems, there are threads for that. No one who posts in this thread appreciates what you post so you might as well stop
    Umm, sales figures relate to all systems, yes. I don't see a general gaming thread right now, so I posted in both threads.

I also have multiple green rep posts from the PS3 thread... so perhaps you should just go ice yourself for a while and then come back when you aren't still bleeding from your previous "love" encounter.

Comment

• The new 40gb model dosent have backwards comp, too me its not at all a big deal.

Comment

• Yeah, I really don't care at all about backwards compatibility, but to some people it is apparently a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by CannedToast View Post
          Yeah, I really don't care at all about backwards compatibility, but to some people it is apparently a big deal.
          It would be to me if I didn't still have my ps2... FF7, FF9, FF10 all kick ass!

Comment

• I heard there was a firmware update to make the 40 GB model backwards compatible. Is that true?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
              I heard there was a firmware update to make the 40 GB model backwards compatible. Is that true?
              Please be true.

Comment

• Alrite, Im pretty sure im choosing the PS3 over the 360, cant wait, Ill prob buy it on boxing day. First games Im gonna buy are Call of Duty 4, NHL 08, Uncharted, TOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                  Alrite, Im pretty sure im choosing the PS3 over the 360, cant wait, Ill prob buy it on boxing day. First games Im gonna buy are Call of Duty 4, NHL 08, Uncharted, TOD.
                  I'm going to be so torn over break...I will have COD4 and Uncharted...my gut is that I am going to play Uncharted first, but I would feel like a parent playing favorites and neglecting a child...

Comment

• I bought myself a PS3 for Christmas . . . cool
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      I bought myself a PS3 for Christmas . . . cool
                      woooo Merry Christmas!!!

I bought myself mine for an early birthday present/reward for making it to junior year of college

Comment

• My fiance let me buy mine. ;)

Originally posted by Jakey
                        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Cant wait to get one, gonna buy one for myself on boxing day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                            My fiance let me buy mine. ;)
                            Same here... and an HD TV to go along with it.

And it took only took a small amount of convincing; all i had to do was mention guitar hero 3 and she was hooked.

Women can be so gullible sometimes.... thankfully
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                              Same here... and an HD TV to go along with it.

And it took only took a small amount of convincing; all i had to do was mention guitar hero 3 and she was hooked.

Women can be so gullible sometimes.... thankfully
                              see, my brother who graduated college and is living at home right now, convinced my parents to buy a new HD TV...so from now on when I come home, I will "accidentally" forget the normal tv cord and only remember the HD cord...

Comment

• I'm gettin HL2: Orange Box for Christmas. I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information