No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just rented Ratchet and Clank. It is the second best game I have played so far, behind COD

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      I just rented Ratchet and Clank. It is the second best game I have played so far, behind COD
      One of the PS3 Exclusives I'm truly jealous of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
        One of the PS3 Exclusives I'm truly jealous of.
        As well you should be haha.

Comment

• Anybody know anything about the wireless connection on PS3s? I have the 60 gig and can't figure out how to connect to my wireless router.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
            Anybody know anything about the wireless connection on PS3s? I have the 60 gig and can't figure out how to connect to my wireless router.
            if I remember, it's somewhat the same as connecting with a computer...you go to system settings and then like network settings, then connect wireless or something like that...then you follow all the steps like type of connection, password, etc...then it will test the connection

another thing, like I had to do at school, is make sure your router is set to handle enough connections (like if it's set to allow 3 connections, and you already have 3 computers online, you won't be able to connect your PS3 at the same time)

sorry I don't know the exact terms or steps, but from memory it's something along those lines...if you already did all this and still have problems, sorry I wasn't much of help lol

Comment

• Does anybody know of any Boxing Day sales for the PS3?

Comment

• Still can't figure out the wireless internet on this damn console. **** it. I'm having problems with the wireless connection on my 360 too, ******* ******** internet.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Well i basically know for a fact i will join the PS3 club tomorrow morning lol... im pumped!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    has anyone seen/played TimeShift? the commercials look good and the online reviews/gameplay looks cool, but I was wondering if anyone had first hand knowledge of the game yet?
                    I did, the online severs are weak, download the online demo and try it for yourself. I wouldn't recommend it.

Comment

• I got a PS3 today.

Can anyone direct me to a website that has a Madden '08 roster update?

I wanna manually adjust the rosters a bit . . .
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• hopefully I can find GRAW 2 cheap somewhere sometime this week.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          I got a PS3 today.

Can anyone direct me to a website that has a Madden '08 roster update?

I wanna manually adjust the rosters a bit . . .
                          I'm pretty sure you just go online, try to play a game and before you do it the rosters will download onto your system.

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                            what if i don't want to play a game against someone, i just want the rosters? can i quit out without screwing someone over who just waited however long it takes my rosters to update?
                            I don't think you even have to enter a game, it'll start the update once you're logged into the EA servers and you're on the menu screen.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Uncharted owns the IGN PS3 awards

http://bestof.ign.com/2007/ps3/

Comment

• You guys it may have been discussed in this thread, but i don't wanna go through all the pages, ill connect into a game of cod4, and then after the first game is done, it says ethernet not connected, then 20 mins later i can play again, but it seems to always kick me out after the first game, it's really annoying.. anyone have any fixes?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information