• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
    Whoa, that is sick.

Comment

• A few more release dates

To End All Wars-Q4-Jump back to the original World War for an Unreal Engine 3 powered FPS.

Tom Clancy's EndWar-April-Voice commands transform the console RTS in a World War 3 setting.
      http://endwargame.us.ubi.com/

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2-March 11th-Sin City tactical shooter is back for round two, now with a user created protagonist.
      http://rainbowsixgame.uk.ubi.com/home.php

Two Worlds: The Temptation-Q3-Expansion to Oblivion-esque RPG to hit "consoles" later this year.
      http://www.2-worlds.com/#

Valkyrie of the Battlefield: Gallian Chronicles-Q3-Sega's stunning cel-shaded tactical RPG ia a Playstation 3 exclusive.
      http://valkyria.jp/

White Knight Chronicles-Q4-Level-5? RPG? We don't know much about the premise, but we're interested!

EDIT: Tom Clancy's Endwar still look's sick, and I can't wait for it to come out. And for the Two Worlds thing, I thought it wasn't even out for PS3 yet. So how can they have an expansion pack coming out for PS3?

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• http://us.i1.yimg.com/videogames.yah...ailure/1192354

I would just like to express my love for my PS3 at this time

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          http://us.i1.yimg.com/videogames.yah...ailure/1192354

I would just like to express my love for my PS3 at this time

O man not again!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post

O man not again!
            Nooooo dont show me that, Ive been hearing about that alot lately...Ive been playing my 360 sparingly, some days I dont play it at all and when I do I get in a few games and shut it down, I dont play it hours on end and I dont leave it running while im doing something else, also been wiping it down every few days to get the dust off from going inside the console...Im not sure why their doing that but my guess is they overheat easy, so Ive been praying im not one of the unlucky ones...

I have no warranty either, so im guessing ill trade it in for a ps3 and pay the difference, or grab the 360(black) elite, since usually the 2nd wave of shipments have the kinks worked out...

*edit*

just read that link, that helps some...I still want both consoles though, i like sports games on 360 but adventure/action games are better on ps3.
            Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 03-09-2008, 05:31 PM.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• The MLB 2k8 player ratings are pretty terrible. CC Sabathia not even in the top 5. I believe Halladay and Zambrano are better, and Peavy is only a 93. Andruw Jones being a 90 is also very stupid, as is Han-Ram's low 80. But after you adjust all those, and put most in game new features to classic. The game is amazing. Much better gameplay than The Show, and franchise modes seem to be closer than last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                The MLB 2k8 player ratings are pretty terrible. CC Sabathia not even in the top 5. I believe Halladay and Zambrano are better, and Peavy is only a 93. Andruw Jones being a 90 is also very stupid, as is Han-Ram's low 80. But after you adjust all those, and put most in game new features to classic. The game is amazing. Much better gameplay than The Show, and franchise modes seem to be closer than last year.
                I really don't like when games mess up ratings like you said, but I downloaded the demo for The Show and was very unimpressed, didn't really like the gameplay at all, does 2k8 have swinging with the right joystick or is it like X and O like the show?

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  I really don't like when games mess up ratings like you said, but I downloaded the demo for The Show and was very unimpressed, didn't really like the gameplay at all, does 2k8 have swinging with the right joystick or is it like X and O like the show?
                  Yeah they have a swing stick 2.0 which doesn't work at all. It says if you pull back and release it for a "contact hit" but it works 1/20 times. However you can change it to just the regular swing stick which actually works and does have the contact vs power swings. You can also change it to the X button or even the sixaxis feature like last year. But for me, I had to make all these adjustments before I really liked it. My first impression was a bad one but just play around with all the options and it'll be perfect.

Comment

• Soooo, who is waiting for God of War 3?

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aftermath View Post
                      Soooo, who is waiting for God of War 3?
                      I am...but, it's going to be a long wait.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I downloaded MLB: The Show demo last week and I didn't like it. I'm currently downloading MLB 2K8, hoping it's going to be a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          I downloaded MLB: The Show demo last week and I didn't like it. I'm currently downloading MLB 2K8, hoping it's going to be a lot better.
                          I enjoyed it greatly and ill be buying it tomorrow.

If you didnt like the Show dont even bother DLing 2k8.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            Nooooo dont show me that, Ive been hearing about that alot lately...Ive been playing my 360 sparingly, some days I dont play it at all and when I do I get in a few games and shut it down, I dont play it hours on end and I dont leave it running while im doing something else, also been wiping it down every few days to get the dust off from going inside the console...Im not sure why their doing that but my guess is they overheat easy, so Ive been praying im not one of the unlucky ones...
                            Calm down bud....I play 360 hours on end, I leave it running overnight by mistake quite often and I haven't wiped mine down once. I've got the red ring twice and each time I turned my XBOX off and on again and it was fine. I guess I'm lucky or invincible, but really I don't see how you can control the RROD. You either got it or you don't...

LOL, I just had a good laugh reading this thread. You fanboys must really enjoy your amazingly mediocre selection of games for your lovely PS3s. I don't even see the point of owning a PS3 until MGS4 comes out....unless you really want Blu Ray.
                            Last edited by etk; 03-14-2008, 12:34 AM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                              Calm down bud....I play 360 hours on end, I leave it running overnight by mistake quite often and I haven't wiped mine down once. I've got the red ring twice and each time I turned my XBOX off and on again and it was fine. I guess I'm lucky or invincible, but really I don't see how you can control the RROD. You either got it or you don't...

LOL, I just had a good laugh reading this thread. You fanboys must really enjoy your amazingly mediocre selection of games for your lovely PS3s. I don't even see the point of owning a PS3 until MGS4 comes out....unless you really want Blu Ray.
                              LOL i just good laugh out of a Troll that seems to be getting nervous about our lineup in the upcoming months.

WTH are you even doing in here, you have your own XCOX360 thread.

/rant

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

PS.
                                Aftermath, I wouldn't really call a 3 line response a rant.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information