No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never been in a laggy game during COD4 online, if the Host connection is garbage then it cancels the game at the start.

Comment

• Is the PS3 worth it? It's looking like the basic package for under $350. Keep in mind I'm 16 and it's coming out of my wallet. I would probably grab Resistence as my first game, for like $40.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Ncaa 09 WILL BE 60 FPS!!!

Really excited for this.

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• COD4 on PS3 is sweet online. I've played a million games and had maybe 3 that were bad lag, otherwise you don't really notice it.

Give me a M4 w/ Gernade Launcher (newb tube and I love it) and a RPD... I'll go to town.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
            Is the PS3 worth it? It's looking like the basic package for under $350. Keep in mind I'm 16 and it's coming out of my wallet. I would probably grab Resistence as my first game, for like $40.
            yes, it is. With the new selection of games coming out (Haze, Socom, MGS4, etc.) as well as the PS3's far superiority to the 360 in power and durability, I'd say it's worth it.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• EA released it's cover guy for NCAA 2009 for PlayStation 3 today...

http://www.easports.com/ncaa09/media...ID=ps3overview

Not really a fan of their choice, but it's just a cover. It won't affect whether I buy the game or not. I was hoping for anything but a QB or a RB, but oh well. Jake Long or Glenn Dorsey would've been better.

Comment

• I didnt know the consoles were going w/ different cover athletes...are they doing the same for Madden?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  I didnt know the consoles were going w/ different cover athletes...are they doing the same for Madden?
                  I don't think so.

Comment

• McFadden>Ryan.

Another W for 360....jk.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• COD4 is the shiznit. I will rip anyone apart who wants a piece. I use the semi auto shotgun and people can't touch me. I haven't played in a week, but I bet money I could rip up anyone here in Free for All.

ColtsFan182129 is my tag.
                      INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Also, anyone else hear got Rainbox Six Vegas 1 and 2?

RSV 2 is terrible compared to the 1st IMO.
                        INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Any PS3 users here play GTA 4? I wanna get a group of people to play online with because it's so much more fun when there is a ton of people causing absolute mayhem. My PSN is in my sig so add me if you wanna play.

Comment

• Matt Ryan on the cover? That seals it, I'm getting a PS3. :)
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
                              Any PS3 users here play GTA 4? I wanna get a group of people to play online with because it's so much more fun when there is a ton of people causing absolute mayhem. My PSN is in my sig so add me if you wanna play.
                              I have it, but I really don't play online.

Comment

• Our phone service was acting strange, so our cable provider gave us a new modem. Our cable provides use with cable, telephone, and internet. Ever since then I can't get online with my PS3. I have no idea why. And it is pissing me off.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information