Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Username is MPB.

Games I play:
    NCAA 09 (my record sucks, but I am better than it shows)
    Madden 09 (I like NCAA better)
    Cod 4 (I'm decent at it)

Games I want:
    Resistence 2
    Cod 5
    Socom Confrontation
    NHL 09

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• So I'm pretty ******* aggravated right now. I was in the middle of COD5 and it tells me to reconnect my controller. Now both of my controllers are blinking all 4 lights and won't respond. Anybody have this problem before?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• I'm getting COD5 this weekend. So pumped I might cry. Thank god for HDMI cables. Gamertag is vikes99ej

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          I'm getting COD5 this weekend. So pumped I might cry. Thank god for HDMI cables. Gamertag is vikes99ej
          It's awesome so far dude. If you liked COD4, you should like this one. The Flamethrower is the greatest weapon ever! Didn't play online yet though.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
            It's awesome so far dude. If you liked COD4, you should like this one. The Flamethrower is the greatest weapon ever! Didn't play online yet though.
            I loved COD4. Online is basically the only reason I'm getting it. I can't stand campaign mode, in any game. Your comrades are always so worthless.

Comment

• Yea, it does get kinda aggravating. Especially when the enemies are ONLY shooting at you. There is a tank level that is pretty intense.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                I'm getting COD5 this weekend. So pumped I might cry. Thank god for HDMI cables. Gamertag is vikes99ej
                vikes, I thought you were a 360 guy? Am I wrong or did you switch?

Comment

• Cod5 is nice.

I hate the grenades though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                    vikes, I thought you were a 360 guy? Am I wrong or did you switch?
                    My 360 shat out on me in March, and it took me a while to acquire this fine product.

Comment

• PSN - d0ntgivea

COD5
                      Madden 09
                      NCAA 09
                      COD4

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• how do you send a in game message online when youre in a game in madden or ncaa? who ever emails me the ansewr first mad props + rep. jbrooks@salisburyschool.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                          how do you send a in game message online when youre in a game in madden or ncaa? who ever emails me the ansewr first mad props + rep. jbrooks@salisburyschool.org
                          you hit the ps button which takes you to a transparent version of the start page, and then you can go to your friends/contact list.

Comment

• Anyone got some info on Killzone2? I never played the first one and I hear its supposed to put PS3 ahead of 360. Can anyone gimmie any kinda link that can give me more insight on it? maybe there official website or something on IGN or gamestop, whatever you find is fine. I can't seem to find anything, thanks.

Comment

• go to gamespot.com, and in their search bar, write killzone 2.

Comment

• If you aren't a big fan of FPS, then I would suggest Fallout 3. Resistance 2 is one of the best games to come out on the ps3, but it might not appeal to you as it is pretty much only a FPS.

njx9, you always been a ps3 user? What's your psn ID?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information