No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can tell this 360 homers knocking the ps3 haven't played a ps3 in the past couple of months.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
      You can tell this 360 homers knocking the ps3 haven't played a ps3 in the past couple of months.
      I play the PS3 a few times a week at my friends house. We play a lot of CoD5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        I play the PS3 a few times a week at my friends house. We play a lot of CoD5.
        Shut... up!

Comment

Shut... up!
          I mean I don't really play to many games on the PS3 besides MGS4 (One of the greatest games ever made) and the COD games very often so I guess in a way you are right. I just love my XBOX because I can play KOTOR 1 and 2 and for the many other awesome games. I do like the PS3 though and think it is a pretty great system.

Comment

• I don't think it's a matter of who is right and who is wrong, but why does anyone feel the need to go into a thread about a system in which 99% of the people already own, to proclaim how inferior it is. No one who owns a PS3 really cares since we already obviously have it. I mean, you can say what is bad/you don't like about PS3 and it would be accepted, but why is there a need to come in to tell us how you (non-specific to anyone) love the 360 more.

Comment

• I love both. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                I love both. :D
                As do I. I chose PS3 because I really love God of War and I'm glad I did because I love Uncharted. I like Halo and Gears looks really fun, but I never really, really got into playing Halo so I wasn't going to get a 360 just for exclusives. I liked that PS3 is free wireless internet, even though live isn't expensive it's just the act of paying, and while everyone claims 360's online is so much easier to use, I have no problem whatsoever using PS3's. Add in I had PS2 and loved it so much more than xbox, my roommate has a PS3 so I can go online with him, it has blu-ray, and reading about all the initial problems of 360 plus Microsoft being known for sending out products with flaws or before they are ready, I thought PS3 was the best choice for me. I really like playing 360, but I love having a PS3.

Comment

• It's preference; both have their advantages.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames...ory?id=3775962

I still miss MVP baseball dearly (why can't they at least still make the college game?), but MLB the Show helps make me forget about MVP.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames...ory?id=3775962

I still miss MVP baseball dearly (why can't they at least still make the college game?), but MLB the Show helps make me forget about MVP.
                      the one thing i hated about the game was the online lag and some of the glitches. Other then that and with the additions to 09, it seems perfect. Hopefully they fix those.

Comment

• I find it funny that apparently Geo Soto is white, according to the first picture of the article.

Comment

• Anyone know of a good roster to download from the EA Locker for NCAA Basketball 09?

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                            the one thing i hated about the game was the online lag and some of the glitches. Other then that and with the additions to 09, it seems perfect. Hopefully they fix those.
                            If you went into a game with a laggy opponent, all you had to do was quit in the first inning. However, that sucked as well, because if you ever had a good 1st inning, you were basically screwed because the other guy would quit. I think I went something like 60-50 online, but at first I was just learning how to play. Some guys on that game though had unreal plate discipline for a video game.

Comment

• Ah, this time tomorrow, I'll be playing Resistance 2, CODWAW, and then I'm even thinking about buying socom, and definitely NHL 09. I'm not even a big hockey fan, but that game is amazing.

Comment

• I got Valkyria Chronicles for Christmas. That game is awesome!

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information