Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    Just thought that I'd let everyone know that I absolutely hate the Chameleons in Resistance 2. I got through the forest with them, which always freaked the **** out of me, and now I find they are also on the space ship. Fantastic.
    After that there are none for a while.

After the space ship the game gets real good.
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
      After that there are none for a while.

After the space ship the game gets real good.
      Yes, I just turned on the tower at the end of the 3rd level. I hate the things in the egg sacks. The whole time in that town, you see them everywhere, and I kept waiting for them to pop out. I hated it, but loved it all at once.

Comment

Yes, I just turned on the tower at the end of the 3rd level. I hate the things in the egg sacks. The whole time in that town, you see them everywhere, and I kept waiting for them to pop out. I hated it, but loved it all at once.
        Yeah, I know. So many of them! Hard to keep away, especially when reloading.

I stopped after that level.

I need to try the online.
        Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Resistance 2 online is mayhem. Awesome. Built for team deathmatch, literally teams of 20 guys just surging at different locations.

I did not love Resistance: Fall of Man's online multiplayer, but Resistance 2's is great thus far.
          Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
            Resistance 2 online is mayhem. Awesome. Built for team deathmatch, literally teams of 20 guys just surging at different locations.

I did not love Resistance: Fall of Man's online multiplayer, but Resistance 2's is great thus far.
            Skirmish is my favorite mode.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I haven't tried it. I just played three rounds of team deathmatch and it was great.
              Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames...ory?id=3775962

I still miss MVP baseball dearly (why can't they at least still make the college game?), but MLB the Show helps make me forget about MVP.
                I'm so glad I'm not the only who thinks this too. The game was so perfect that I still play it to this day with some updated rosters. Just imagine it with just a upgrade in graphics and a few things. I probably end up getting MLB The Show. It's a shame EA canceled it.

Comment

• So has anyone else seen that Playstation is offering a 160 GB PS3 with Uncharted and voucher for some downloadable game, for $499.99?

160 GB, that's absurd.

Comment

• Yea, that's a bit too much for me lol, anyways, with the money I received this Christmas and hustled a little for extra cash, I finally got a ps3 with a couple games(MGS4, Madden, Uncharted(all for a buy two used get one free deal) & I'm getting LBP soon). I do have a minor problem. Every time I try to set up the network thing and it tests the connection thing, it's says it's failed. Would any of you guys have any knowledge on this and how to fix this or atleast lead me into the right direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                      Yea, that's a bit too much for me lol, anyways, with the money I received this Christmas and hustled a little for extra cash, I finally got a ps3 with a couple games(MGS4, Madden, Uncharted(all for a buy two used get one free deal) & I'm getting LBP soon). I do have a minor problem. Every time I try to set up the network thing and it tests the connection thing, it's says it's failed. Would any of you guys have any knowledge on this and how to fix this or atleast lead me into the right direction.
                      Are you using Wifi?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

So has anyone else seen that Playstation is offering a 160 GB PS3 with Uncharted and voucher for some downloadable game, for $499.99?

160 GB, that's absurd.
                        That's a pretty damn good deal. I like my deal though.. 80GB PS3, Metal Gear 4, Dual Shock Controller, a voucher for Pain, and a $100 Wal Mart Gift Card for $499

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                          Are you using Wifi?
                          Wireless connection, or DSL. Specifically, its saying it couldn't obtain my i.p. address in time.

Comment

Wireless connection, or DSL. Specifically, its saying it couldn't obtain my i.p. address in time.
                            I haven't used DSL in a while but I believe you have to set up the ip address and not obtain automatically. Maybe not have to, but I remember it being easy that way.
                            Last edited by nrk; 12-28-2008, 04:27 AM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

I had the same problem one time. Try turning off and unplugging the ps3 entirely, wait 5-10 minutes, and plug it back in and turn it on. Hopefully then it will read your information. I have DSL as well, btw.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• At this time i play
                                Uncharted, Drakes Fortune.

Nice Game like Indy :D

The American Guys also like this Game?

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information