No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to get it in about a week or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
      Anyone here have MLB 09: The Show?
      I have it and I make love to it every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        I have it and I make love to it every day.
        what are the things that make it that much better than last years game?

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
          what are the things that make it that much better than last years game?
          Well, I didn't play last years. But I played the demo, and the gameplay is so much better. That's all I can attest to, but from what I've heard there are a lot of areas that 09 has improved from 08.

Comment

• Some big news at the Game Developers Conference. New Ratchet and Clank game on the way. COD MW 2's release date was announced, Nov. 10th. Also this image was shown at the end of Kojima's presentation.

That is suppose to be/speculated to be Raiden in the corner.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Amazing game. Its so realistic

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Quick question. I have cod4 and I found a guy willing to trade me re5 for it. Should I do it? Since codmw2 is comin out in November And I already got cod5 and killzone. Or do I keep cod4 and get mgs4 instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                  Quick question. I have cod4 and I found a guy willing to trade me re5 for it. Should I do it? Since codmw2 is comin out in November And I already got cod5 and killzone. Or do I keep cod4 and get mgs4 instead?
                  I would do that trade.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Quick question. I have cod4 and I found a guy willing to trade me re5 for it. Should I do it? Since codmw2 is comin out in November And I already got cod5 and killzone. Or do I keep cod4 and get mgs4 instead?
                    I'd do the trade, RE5 is an excellent game. Mercenary mode is really fun. Can't go wrong with MGS4 either though. Metal Gear Online was a bit disappointing but still fun to play.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• alright thanks for the feedback guys. I'm meeting with this guy on craigslist for the COD4 for RE5 trade. Then I'm purchasing brand new MGS4 for a simple $31 from another craigslist ad. I'll be set with those(RE5 & MGS4) plus Killzone 2 for atleast 2 months Next game after I beat those 3 is Street Fighter IV. Also can't wait for Madden. Anyone got any new news on CODM2?

Comment

• Searching for an American who can send me MLB 09 The Show to Germany???

Will love this Game!

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!

Comment

• Originally posted by banetzdererste View Post
                          Searching for an American who can send me MLB 09 The Show to Germany???

Will love this Game!
                          just buy it from amazon...

Comment

09 the show is the best....I just love the series, played the crap out of 08 and 09 so far. I would reccomend it to anyone.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                            Originally posted by Job
                            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Also can't wait for Madden. Anyone got any new news on CODM2?
                              There was a teaser trailer that was released during GDC (Game Developers Conference) but didn't show much, other than that nothing besides that it'll be out during the fall this year. Oh and it's being called Modern Warfare 2, no Call of Duty name attached to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                                Some big news at the Game Developers Conference. New Ratchet and Clank game on the way. COD MW 2's release date was announced, Nov. 10th. Also this image was shown at the end of Kojima's presentation.

That is suppose to be/speculated to be Raiden in the corner.
                                I just jizzed in my pants.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information