No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I preorder Arkham Asylum yesterday. I talked to someone who has already played it, and he said it was amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
      I preorder Arkham Asylum yesterday. I talked to someone who has already played it, and he said it was amazing.
      Really? In my poor times at college I completely forgot about that game. I was hoping it'd be cool. Can't let Mark Hamil's voice go to waste.

But everyone should get BlazBlue when it comes out in like a month (I think).
      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
        I preorder Arkham Asylum yesterday. I talked to someone who has already played it, and he said it was amazing.
        I played the demo for like 5 minutes or so when I went to Target the other day, it was pretty cool, way better than I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
          InFamous review
          http://ps3.ign.com/articles/981/981734p1.html

Sounds awesome...definately going to pick this one up.
          Yup, another great game coming soon. 3 for 3 so far in 09' for the Playstation 3. I will be picking this up too.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
            Really? In my poor times at college I completely forgot about that game. I was hoping it'd be cool. Can't let Mark Hamil's voice go to waste.

But everyone should get BlazBlue when it comes out in like a month (I think).
            I'm loving SF4, but BlazBlue is going to put it to shame. Arc System Works know how to make a fighting game.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Anyone play NHL09 or GTA 4 hit me up, my PSN: Kase-1
              LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

• Haven't checked out the whole thread.. but have you guys heard of MAG? stands for Massive Action Game. It's a squad-based first person shooter made by the guys who did SOCOM. You can get up to 256 Players online in the same match. You get objectives and all that good stuff, so it's not just deathmatch style running around killing everyone you see..

Anyway, starting from the bottom, you'll be a part of an eight-person squad when you jump into MAG. There, you'll have a squad-leader based on experience. That eight-person squad is part of the 32-man platoon. There, there's a platoon leader. That platoon is part of the 128-person army that's ruled by the one officer in command. All of these leaders will be issuing orders to their troops in terms of objectives and things that need to happen on the battlefield.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/977/977670p1.html
                Last edited by WMD; 05-14-2009, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  Haven't checked out the whole thread.. but have you guys heard of MAG? stands for Massive Action Game. It's a squad-based first person shooter made by the guys who did SOCOM. You can get up to 256 Players online in the same match. You get objectives and all that good stuff, so it's not just deathmatch style running around killing everyone you see..

Anyway, starting from the bottom, you'll be a part of an eight-person squad when you jump into MAG. There, you'll have a squad-leader based on experience. That eight-person squad is part of the 32-man platoon. There, there's a platoon leader. That platoon is part of the 128-person army that's ruled by the one officer in command. All of these leaders will be issuing orders to their troops in terms of objectives and things that need to happen on the battlefield.

Yeah I have heard about it. It sounds insane what they are trying to do. Its definitely very ambitious, and if it goes well, they create a server that will be effective, it will be all out mayhem. in COD4 i think the max was 16, multiply that by 16 and you get the idea.

BTW, have been playing MGS4, amazing story, amazing visuals, one of the best games on the PS3 platform, and one of the best I have ever played

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Just to note, Street Fighter IV is currently 39.99 at Best Buy, perfect time to pick it up if you haven't already done so. I MIGHT bite on this but with InFAMOUS due in less than two weeks, I really don't want to spend too much this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                      Haven't checked out the whole thread.. but have you guys heard of MAG? stands for Massive Action Game. It's a squad-based first person shooter made by the guys who did SOCOM. You can get up to 256 Players online in the same match. You get objectives and all that good stuff, so it's not just deathmatch style running around killing everyone you see..

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/81171...rl_042909.html

Yeah, this game is bad.................ass

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• I'm gonna wait til Prototype comes out and see which game is reviewed better, Infamous or Prototype then I'll make my decision from there cause I don't have the money to buy two games.

Comment

• I am going to be buying a PS3 in June or July. I just don't know whether to get the smaller gb or the bigger gb with the game included. I won't be using it for anything other than game saves. I play Madden mainly...what would some of you guys reccomend?

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Comment

• I reccomend the bigger one. I didn't think I would need so much extra space with the 60 G instead of the 20 G, but I'm thankful I went with the 60 G. I only play games on mine, and the space you use accumulates quickly. I only have around 20 G left of free space on my PS3. The other 40 G is all previous game files from the past 2 years. (Note, I did share it with my brother for a while).

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• New Heavy Rain gameplay footage.

I'm not exactly blown away like I was expected to be but, I still want it. But after that tech demo some time ago and that old trailer, I expected a lot more when it comes to the actual looks and acting out of the characters. Still looks good, though. It's not for everyone. I think the detectives mouth creeps me out when he talks. lol.

edit...

here is some more videos for some more info.

Info on characters.

Info on how the game progresses and multiple main character death.

9 minute interview w/ creator, David Cage. Gameplay footage intertwined.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'm having a tough time deciding if I want to buy infamous. The demo was so BA, but I think it might get boring quick. I just want to find a game to hold me till madden. I'm not sure if NHL 09 and The Show can make it that long lol

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                                Originally posted by Job
                                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information