Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Rain and David Cage! Woot!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• GOW 3 will be easily the best game ever.

I might get AC2 on PS3 because the graphics looks so damn beautiful.

Comment

• Maybe I hate 360 or maybe I love Heavy Rain a little too much, but Alan Wake looks like crap in comparison IMO. It looks closer to Indigo Prophecy than what Heavy Rain hopefully is.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I want to know more about Agent.
          Last edited by Saints 4 Lyfe; 06-02-2009, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• I don't know if this just came out or this is from a long time ago, but this makes this game sound ridiculous:

Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              They're releasing Final Fantasy 13 and 14 in the same year? Is that what he just said?
              Watched the trailer and such, seems like 14 is coming out this year and is another MMO. Final Fantasy XIV Online exclusively on PS3.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                I don't know if this just came out or this is from a long time ago, but this makes this game sound ridiculous:

I was instantly attracted to it when Tyson's name was on the roster. This just looks like it will be so phenomenal

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                  Watched the trailer and such, seems like 14 is coming out this year and is another MMO. Final Fantasy XIV Online exclusively on PS3.
                  Did they say if there is going to be a monthly fee? I imagine there would be since there was for XI...but I can hope for free I guess.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                    Maybe I hate 360 or maybe I love Heavy Rain a little too much, but Alan Wake looks like crap in comparison IMO. It looks closer to Indigo Prophecy than what Heavy Rain hopefully is.
                    You sir are crazy. I'll guarantee Alan Wake will be much better received and just a superior game. Graphically, it doesnt even look like a 360 game, it's bound to be the prettiest game on the console upon release and the controls are said to be incredibly responsive with extremely polished animations. Those guys at Remedy know how to make exceptional games.

While I want Heavy Rain so bad...a lot of people wont like it because, the entire game is made up of quick time events, just like Indigo Prophecy. One of my favorite games ever, by the way. I also love David Cage (my favorite) and Quantic Dream but, I can def. see a lot of people returning it to the store when they realize it's all QTE's.

Both are heaviliy story based games by two of my favorite developers. I've been waiting for both for sooooooo long. But I def. think Alan Wake will end up being the better game when it's said and done. The atmosphere should be phenominal.
                    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 06-03-2009, 12:09 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      You sir are crazy. I'll guarantee Alan Wake will be much better received and just a superior game. Graphically, it doesnt even look like a 360 game, it's bound to be the prettiest game on the console upon release and the controls are said to be incredibly responsive with extremely polished animations. Those guys at Remedy know how to make exceptional games.

While I want Heavy Rain so bad...a lot of people wont like it because, the entire game is made up of quick time events, just like Indigo Prophecy. One of my favorite games ever, by the way. I also love David Cage (my favorite) and Quantic Dream but, I can def. see a lot of people returning it to the store when they realize it's all QTE's.
                      Yeah, that graphics look great. I don't know though. The whole point of Heavy Rain is to give a different gaming experience, and I think they're going to accomplish that. What Alan Wake is doing, while much nicer, has been done before. Plus, I just like that Heavy Rain is centered around more realistic events, while Wake kind of reminds me of the thriller version of that Will Ferrell movie.

I agree though. I see Wake being more appreciated by the gaming community because it's more of a "game".

Comment

• Both are rather, I dont know revolutionary, really. Heavy Rain is basically expanded upon what they started in Indigo Prophecy but, with some crazy new control scheme. R2 to move? Weird, but interesting. A playable movie more so than a video game. David Cage is all about realism so, I'm loving that and hopefully we'll see some emotion that we've never seen in video games to this point. It's also pretty sweet that the one main character has a bit of a drug problem and that can greatly effect what's going on.

Alan Wake on the other hand is trying to go with more of a movie route as well but with much more actual playing involved. Hitchcockian esque...an open world game in a Silent Hill kind of mold but, so much more in terms of story and atmosphere. A true psychological thriller in game form. This open world is also supposed to be beyond massive, like the biggest ever. It remains to be seen how they'll keep you busy, though...because you'd imagine it may get boring just driving around this huge map or running through the forest. haha.

I wish they were both coming out this year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Heavy Rain hasn't been given a release date yet. I know that guy said next year but I'll wait for Sony to say when.
                          Also, an unannounced game will be announced sometime today.

Think all the E3 surprises are over? Think again! According to the E3 schedule, [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Sony[/COLOR][/COLOR] will have an unannounced title revealed tomorrow. At this time, the title is not known, although it's rumored to be "big". Stay tuned on PlayStation LifeStyle for this announcement, coming Wednesday, June 3rd.

http://n4g.com/ClickOut.aspx?ObjID=339018
                          Last edited by Hitman D; 06-03-2009, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Good info...I really want to know more about the new Rock Star game, Agent, as well.

As for Heavy Rain. It, just like a bunch of other games got the early 2010 tag. Which could mean just that or perhaps another delay. It's def. ruled out for 09, though. As is Alan Wake for the 360.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Uncharted 2 multiplayer=teh winz

Comment

• I was watching trailers on the Batman game and that looks pretty sweet. I just love that they brought back a bunch of VAs from the cartoon. It looked kind of easy, but I assume those were all on the first levels and on a relatively easy difficulty. For now though, it potentially looks like a game based off a comic book that might actually be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information