No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a blockbuster trade in value chart anywhere? I dont normally trade in games but, I could use some cash to buy Infamous or Prototype.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
      anyone else playing infamous? the controls are amazing and its just a bunch of fun overall
      InFAMOUS is the only game I've been playing since it's release, just a great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
        So guys with all the troubles I've had with 360, I finally got a PS3 today and brought MLB The Show with it. I'm Excited!
        Nice! You'll love the game but you might regret getting the system now because next week (or starting Sunday) Walmart is having a ps3 bundled with MLB 09 The Show and Quantum Of Solace Blu-Ray for 399.
        Originally posted by Paul View Post
        I love Hideo but "Lightning Bolt Action". I'm still not a Raiden fan, but I'll definitely be getting this game.
        This game is going to be more of a spin-off and all Kojima will be doing is consulting, just so you know.
        Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
        So now that I have a PS3, How much money do you think I can get for my 360 games? Whats the best place to go to sell them?

I have Madden 2009 (with NFL Head Coach), NHL 2009, NCAA 2009, MLB 2K8 and MLB 2K9
        Gamestop or eBay. Gamestop, you'll have the credit right there but you might not get the same amount if you were to sell it on eBay. I'd just go to Gamestop personally. You'll get like 20 a piece over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdmgrand View Post
          Infamous is great, one of the best games on the ps3 so far (even though some missions are ridiculously repetitive)....
          the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta is up and that is really fun... that game will be a blast when it comes out
          Yea, the only complaint I have about InFamous is the side missions can get kinda repetitive. But other than that, the game is fantastic and so much fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post

This game is going to be more of a spin-off and all Kojima will be doing is consulting, just so you know.
            Yes I am aware sir. Question my MGS knowledge again and I will cut you.

Comment

• The thing that really surprised me with Infamous was the story. I loved the story especially the ending.

Comment

• has anyone downloaded the PSone classics? how do they work on the PS3.

Plus, how long does it take to beat Uncharted

Comment

• What do you mean by how do they work?

Comment

• Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                    has anyone downloaded the PSone classics? how do they work on the PS3.

Plus, how long does it take to beat Uncharted
                    Ps3 makes a virtual memory card for you to save your game in. I was gonn DL Final Fantasy 7, but then I found my old PS1 and my copy of the game. Started a new game of it. Forgot how amazing that game was.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                    Originally posted by Job
                    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• my bad. no i ment does it play good. is there anything different about it on the ps3?

Comment

• Not really. I have the first two Crash Bandicoots. Looks just like how it originally did when I first played it.

Comment

• Uncharted isn't very long...maybe about 10+ hours?

It is just beautiful to look at, though and just a great experience. If you have an HD tv, it will be the best game you've ever seen (graphically) more than likely. Probably still looks amazing w/ out HD, I dunno. haha. But yeah, I still think it's the best looking game on the PS3 still, by far.

Oh and the gameplay is top notch as well. An amazing game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• I bought inFAMOUS and I have been loving it. All the climbing is so fluid and doesn't take three years to climb a building (I'm looking at you Assassin's Creed)

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I haven't really got in into a non-sports game since Metal Gear Solid...but I only played that on the ps2. What would you recommend as the best non-sports game?

Comment

• For the PS3 it's gotta be Uncharted or Resistance for me. I haven't played inFAMOUS yet but, it's also supposed to be amazing.

Everyone who has Prototype seems to love it as well but, if you have a PS3, inFAMOUS would probably be the better bet, between those two.

Fallout is sweet, too. ^ But very long

edit...and of course there is always MGS4, since you're familiar.

Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 06-13-2009, 07:46 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information