No announcement yet.

Official PlayStation thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I was right about the Slims coming. They were announced at GamesCom. They're coming out in September for $299 with 120GB HD.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/69...September.html

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I might get the Slim. I need a Blu-Ray player for my room since I finally upgraded my tv to a hdtv but I can get the 80 gig tomorrow instead of waiting til September.

Comment

• this may have been posed but how do I get real names in NCAA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
          I might get the Slim. I need a Blu-Ray player for my room since I finally upgraded my tv to a hdtv but I can get the 80 gig tomorrow instead of waiting til September.
          Is the 80GB down to $299 now? I thought once the Slim comes out, then the price goes down. If so, you may want to wait either way.

Nevermind, just read it's immediate. Either way, I'd wait 2 weeks for the bigger hard drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
            this may have been posed but how do I get real names in NCAA?
            Operationsports.com has it, just to go to forums than NCAA

Comment

• Can't wait for NHL 10.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• The newest Heavy Rain trailer. Looks even more amazing. Def. has an adult feel to the game. That was David Cage's aim, though. He wants to target the Adult gamer. Once again, amazing looking.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

The newest Heavy Rain trailer. Looks even more amazing. Def. has an adult feel to the game. That was David Cage's aim, though. He wants to target the Adult gamer. Once again, amazing looking.
                  I'm in love.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• ^^^^
                    Looks like a good one, but it sometimes appears that they did better in some sections in graphics then others. But I'm interested in the story

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                      ^^^^
                      Looks like a good one, but it sometimes appears that they did better in some sections in graphics then others. But I'm interested in the story
                      Agreed. The first gameplay trailer they showed was a disappoinment to me because, it was supposed to blow you away but, the graphics weren't what they were proclaimed to be. And the mouth movements were creepy but, one reason they've delayed it was to polish it up. This trailer, I agree that some things look a little weird but, it's much sharper than the previous two character scenes they showed. They also released some new screens to show how it's all coming along. It looks amazing.

Some things wont be perfect but, the level of detail is going to be outstanding.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Heavy Rain looks pretty awesome, I would have never known about it if MOTH didn't bring it up a few times. Definately a game I am waiting for.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Agreed. The first gameplay trailer they showed was a disappoinment to me because, it was supposed to blow you away but, the graphics weren't what they were proclaimed to be. And the mouth movements were creepy but, one reason they've delayed it was to polish it up. This trailer, I agree that some things look a little weird but, it's much sharper than the previous two character scenes they showed. They also released some new screens to show how it's all coming along. It looks amazing.

Some things wont be perfect but, the level of detail is going to be outstanding.
                          Now that looks good

Comment

• I'm in the MAG beta. tough. I have no idea what I'm doing at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              I'm in the MAG beta. tough. I have no idea what I'm doing at all.
                              Learn as you go

Comment

• Batman comes out today. I'm going to pick it up after class.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information