Metal Gear Solid 4
    LittleBigPlanet
    Demon's Souls
    Uncharted
    Uncharted 2
    inFAMOUS
    Heavy Rain

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/802/802326p1.html

The 60g PS3 will now be $499 US and $549 CAN.
    Last edited by njx9; 05-31-2011, 10:04 AM.

Neat-o......

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
      http://ps3.ign.com/articles/802/802326p1.html

The 60g PS3 will now be $499 US and $549 CAN.
      first paycheck is going towards that haha

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

This will start a chain reaction. Expect Microsoft to follow suite.

Comment

How is everything looking in terms of sales between the 3? I know that PS3 is most likely last, right? Is the Wii still looking good?
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
            How is everything looking in terms of sales between the 3? I know that PS3 is most likely last, right? Is the Wii still looking good?
            playstation is always around.. they have eben good at keeping their systems running... and ya the wii is still going strong... they all are

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

The Wii is the lead seller by a mile. Its an unfair comparison between PS3 and 360 but just to let you know the PS3 has sold pretty close to have as many 360's in a quarter of the time.

Comment

There's a lot of stories going around that Microsoft's production costs have gone down significantly in recent months.

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/09/mi...s-price-drops/

I would be pretty surprised if they didn't announce some sort of 360 price cut at their E3 press conference tomorrow night.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

These are the latest numbers I could find. If someone has update numbers, please post them.

PS3 (released 11/17/2006): 1.4 million in North America, 3.6 million world wide
                  360 (released 11/22/2005): 5.4 million in North America, 5.8 million world wide
                  Wii (released 12/8/2006): 3.1 million in North America, 8.1 million world wide

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                    These are the latest numbers I could find. If someone has update numbers, please post them.

That cannot be right. The 5.8 Million mark isn't counting Europe, Australia, or elsewhere. They've sold 5.4 Million in the US as of this May, and around 400,000 in Japan as of July 2nd.

Comment

Yeah, I just realized that wikipedia doesn't have the sales from Europe and Australia.

Comment

GODDAMMIT
                        I just bought about a month ago

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                          GODDAMMIT
                          I just bought about a month ago
                          Think on the bright side, more people will buy the PS3 now, and there will be more on-line gamers when all of the good games are out.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post

Well, obviously every person from the age of 5-18 has the wii in Japan.

Comment

This happened because a 80gb system is coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information