Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the old thread get pruned or something?

I officially hate alot of people and things after this episode.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Terrible episode. Jack was in about 10 minutes of the entire thing.

And this stupid prison camp storyline has got to be one of the worst ever on the show.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

24 is a show for Space People*, im sorry but the acting is terrible and the same thing happens every freakin season.

*Space People refernce
      http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/spacepeople.html

former #1 in post count on this site
      first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera
        Terrible episode. Jack was in about 10 minutes of the entire thing.

And this stupid prison camp storyline has got to be one of the worst ever on the show.
        Worst I've seen. It was clear he would die. Any episode with little Jack is not a good episode.

Comment

I agree. I used to really like this show but this season has been absolutely terrible. At least LOST will be back soon.

Comment

This was just a kill-time episode. Nothing really big happened. The only good scenes were the ones with Jack, and there was a combined 10 minutes maybe. I don't see how a show can have that little air-time for it's main character. Hopefully next week will be full of Jack Bauer.

With that being said, I am looking forward to next week. Bauer needs to escape, then they show him about to horribly torture his brother. Plus, it looks like the VP and gay ass consultant who got Karen fired want to take over the government. Looks like that organization is still in this season.

Hopefully this was just one bad episode.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe
              This was just a kill-time episode. Nothing really big happened. The only good scenes were the ones with Jack, and there was a combined 10 minutes maybe. I don't see how a show can have that little air-time for it's main character. Hopefully next week will be full of Jack Bauer.

With that being said, I am looking forward to next week. Bauer needs to escape, then they show him about to horribly torture his brother. Plus, it looks like the VP and cool ass consultant who got Karen fired want to take over the government. Looks like that organization is still in this season.

IMO, this was a set up episode...it will set up later episodes...
              Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
              Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
              Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
              A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16

With that being said, I am looking forward to next week. Bauer needs to escape, then they show him about to horribly torture his brother. Plus, it looks like the VP and cool ass consultant who got Karen fired want to take over the government. Looks like that organization is still in this season.

Agreed. 24 uses these periodically, it just blows when you have 2 in a row (this one and last week).

Comment

Worst season ever, and this is my favorite drama.

Comment

The number google (yes it actually exists):

10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,

BoneKrusher

Comment

It was a weak episode. I liked the prison camp storyline, but there needs to be more jack.

Also, quick Q. I was on the phone quickly, what happened was the informant got the cell phone. They were looking at a website, and all of a sudden they had to get the guy out quickly, and they were rushing to get him out. Why were they rushing? What did they discover? Happened around the 11:45 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87
                        It was a weak episode. I liked the prison camp storyline, but there needs to be more jack.

Also, quick Q. I was on the phone quickly, what happened was the informant got the cell phone. They were looking at a website, and all of a sudden they had to get the guy out quickly, and they were rushing to get him out. Why were they rushing? What did they discover? Happened around the 11:45 mark.
                        They weren't terrorist, but just people who supported terrorism on the united states.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

i dont think its that bad but there are certain tweaks that need to be worked on

Comment

i missed tonights episode.... i have failed you jack bauer, i'll go kill myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
                              Originally posted by Canadian_kid16

Agreed. 24 uses these periodically, it just blows when you have 2 in a row (this one and last week).
                              dbl agreed. Here's to next week...

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information