Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden 2008 Rookie Ratings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
    Awareness- TOP 23

    Tom Brady- 100
    Peyton Manning- 100
    Matt Birk- 98
    Zach Thomas- 98
    Marvin Harrison- 98
    John Lynch- 98
    L.T. - 97
    Shaun Alexander- 97
    Jeff Saturday- 97
    Junior Seau- 97
    Carson Palmer- 96
    Jeff Feagles- 96
    Champ Bailey- 96
    Orlando Pace- 96
    Teddy Bruschi- 96
    Reggie Wayne- 96
    Rudi Johnson- 95
    Drew Brees- 95
    Johnathan Ogden- 95
    Torry Holt- 95
    Ty Law- 95
    Kevin Mawae- 95
    Jason Taylor- 95

    + REP is appreciated
    WTF! No Brooks again!!!

    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Rep will be given if people could find out some eagles rookies or even veterans.

      Comment


      • Sweet!!! I love rep!


        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

        Comment


        • Catch Top 22

          T Holt- 98
          M Harrison- 98
          R Wayne- 97
          L Fitzgerald- 96
          T Houshmandzadeh- 96
          S Smith- 95
          C Johnson- 95 (Bengals)
          D Driver- 95
          P Crayton- 94
          H Ward- 94
          I Bruce- 94
          T Glenn- 94
          A Boldin- 93
          R Williams- 92 (Lions)
          M Furrey- 92
          L Coles- 92
          T Gonzalez- 92
          M Colston- 91
          J Cotchery-91
          M Muhammad- 91
          K McCardell- 91
          R Bush- 90

          + rep is appreciated

          Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
            Catch Top 22

            T Holt- 98
            M Harrison- 98
            R Wayne- 97
            L Fitzgerald- 96
            T Houshmandzadeh- 96
            S Smith- 95
            C Johnson- 95 (Bengals)
            D Driver- 95
            P Crayton- 94
            H Ward- 94
            I Bruce- 94
            T Glenn- 94
            A Boldin- 93
            R Williams- 92 (Lions)
            M Furrey- 92
            L Coles- 92
            T Gonzalez- 92
            M Colston- 91
            J Cotchery-91
            M Muhammad- 91
            K McCardell- 91
            R Bush- 90

            + rep is appreciated
            man tha bengals, colts and cardsa have sure handed receivers... and its GREAT to see my man torry holt get the love he deserves and be up there

            Sig By Diehardvikingfan

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
              man tha bengals, colts and cardsa have sure handed receivers... and its GREAT to see my man torry holt get the love he deserves and be up there
              even the Lions (Roy Williams/Mike Furrey) and Saints (Marcus Colston/Reggie Bush) got sure handed WR's. Is it just me or is it kinda high for Mike Furrey/Reggie Bush and Andre Johnson isnt on the list?

              Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                even the Lions (Roy Williams/Mike Furrey) and Saints (Marcus Colston/Reggie Bush) got sure handed WR's. Is it just me or is it kinda high for Mike Furrey/Reggie Bush and Andre Johnson isnt on the list?
                furrey deserves to be up there... bush im meh about... same with johnson... but the saints dont realyl have a pair of sure handed recievers... good reciever and receivng RB...

                Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                  Also "EDU" i dont like the ravens defence they have
                  2 guys better then Ray
                  2 guy as good as Ray

                  Just dont seems right

                  Its not right at all, Ray should be higher, he is the best player on our D.
                  HALL OF FAMER!
                  PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                  JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                  Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                    Its not right at all, Ray should be higher, he is the best player on our D.
                    you would really put him above ed reed? and even suggs at this point in his career? no disrespect to a great player... he just inst the best anymore

                    Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                    Comment


                    • That's BS to give Harrell a 74. Also Quinn only a 77?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                        That's BS to give Harrell a 74. Also Quinn only a 77?
                        with 86 throw power.... ya .... mcfadden next year will have more no doubt...

                        Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                        Comment


                        • ha yea harrel should be higher jsut for bein a 1st round pick
                          Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                          I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                          Gucci Mane

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                            ha yea harrel should be higher jsut for bein a 1st round pick
                            So you're telling me, if a team had taken Chris Leak in the first round, he should be an 80 or above too?


                            http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                            Comment


                            • no he should be higher then 74 however
                              Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                              I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                              Gucci Mane

                              Comment


                              • yea ive never seen a 1st rounder a 74 before.. obviosly if it was someone that is projected to go day 2 get taken 16th pick thats different... i just think 74 is harsh
                                Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                                I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                                Gucci Mane

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information