X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minor league coach hit by line drive and dies

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...PHCP&GT1=10239

that is sad. RIP

yeah, just read that. former Brewer. RIP.

Comment

The ball gets to the corner infield so quick. I've played first and third and it's really all you can do to get your glove up and hope to block the ball sometimes. Can't imagine standing out there defenseless as a base coach. He left two young boys and a wife, hopefully the team/league/players association will be able to take care of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scar View Post
        The ball gets to the corner infield so quick. I've played first and third and it's really all you can do to get your glove up and hope to block the ball sometimes. Can't imagine standing out there defenseless as a base coach. He left two young boys and a wife, hopefully the team/league/players association will be able to take care of them.
        Not to mention another child on the way. Always sad when kids have to grow up without a parents.

Comment

Very sad I will pray for there family and friends RIP.

Comment

This is awful RIP

stephenson86

Comment

RIP.... Honestly im shocked this doesnt happen more.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

truly sad he will be in my prayers

plus i cant imagine how it feels for the kid who hit the ball.

Comment

I remember him from his stint in the majors. He seems like he will be remembered as a great ballplayer, coach, and father.

RIP Mike Coolbaugh.

Last edited by fischbowl; 07-23-2007, 01:11 PM.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                    truly sad he will be in my prayers

plus i cant imagine how it feels for the kid who hit the ball.
                    watch the movie simon birch. much worse because he hits a home run and kills a beautiful woman.

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                      watch the movie simon birch. much worse because he hits a home run and kills a beautiful woman.
                      Wow you're an idiot dude. Come on...be a little more considerate ******.

Comment

That's terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by V. Young View Post
                          Wow you're an idiot dude. Come on...be a little more considerate ******.
                          so i'm a homosexual because i say the same thing happened in a movie? sorry we all can't be on the cover of madden mr. young.

Hitman D

Comment

This absolutely terrible. Strange thing is too that a pitcher on that team also got hit in the left temple by a ball and was in the hospital for a week earlier this year.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                              so i'm a homosexual because i say the same thing happened in a movie? sorry we all can't be on the cover of madden mr. young.
                              Guys, knock it off. Show a little respect for three kids that are going to be growing up without their father now, please. Take the name calling and saying something that happened in a fictional movie is worse somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information