Official Nascar Thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
    how hard is it to go left, left, left, left and so on. Ken Griffery Jr. is so right.
    Yes, we all know that everyone drives heavy pieces of machinery on 20+ degree banked turns with 43 other drivers seperated (at times) by feet going 180+.

Also, it's pretty challenging if you have a loose or tight race car to turn.
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
      I dont like Gordon much i think alot of people hate him for some reason.
      Most fans that hate Jeff Gordon hate him because he is a California kid, even though he was born in Indiana. They don't like it that their southern based sport was doimnated for about the last 12 years by a guy that is not a true southerner.

I personally like Jeff, along with Kasey Kahne, Casey Mears, Kevin Harvick, Mark Martin.

I don't like Earnhardt Jr., to me he gets so much more credit than he really deserves. He has some of the best equipment, but I don't think he has what it takes to be a great driver. He is a good driver imo, but I can't see him making that jump to the elite level.

One driver who I respect but don't like is Matt Kenseth. He is a great driver, but there is something about him that just rubs me the wrong way.

Comment

Hey!
        Nascar on the radio is funny
        Its kinda like closing your eyes and sitting by the interstate as someone announces what cars are doing

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Gordon baby best driver out there! Jeff is gonna win it this year.

Comment

NASCAR basically sums up the southern states. Seems completely ridiculous to me and I don't see how it is exciting at all to see somebody drive 500 laps in 3 hours or whatever around a donut track.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
              NASCAR basically sums up the southern states. Seems completely ridiculous to me and I don't see how it is exciting at all to see somebody drive 500 laps in 3 hours or whatever around a donut track.
              That's a rash generalization. That would be like someone come into this forum and say they can't understand why someone would watch college kids run around with an oblong leather ball for three hours.

But hey, you're entitled to your opinion.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
              Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Dude, I don't like NASCAR either. But, if you don't like the sport, don't come in here and criticize it. Just don't post here, period. It's the same as people coming into the hockey discussion and saying "hockey sucks!". It's unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelers4Life View Post
                  That's a rash generalization. That would be like someone come into this forum and say they can't understand why someone would watch college kids run around with an oblong leather ball for three hours.

But hey, you're entitled to your opinion.
                  See, the difference is that NASCAR IS guys driving around a donut track for 500 laps. Football ISN'T guys running around with a football.

Comment

Originally posted by JCutlery View Post
                    Dude, I don't like NASCAR either. But, if you don't like the sport, don't come in here and criticize it. Just don't post here, period. It's the same as people coming into the hockey discussion and saying "hockey sucks!". It's unnecessary.
                    Where did I say it sucked? I just said what I thought about it.

Comment

So basically you don't like NASCAR which is fine,but I know there are lots of people in other countries that would say "why would you watch a bunch of men tackling each other with a bunch of screaming fans." I mean some people like other sports than others just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people can't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
                        So basically you don't like NASCAR which is fine,but I know there are lots of people in other countries that would say "why would you watch a bunch of men tackling each other with a bunch of screaming fans." I mean some people like other sports than others just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people can't like it.
                        Where did I say other people can't like it? NASCAR is like track & field in cars with a few pitstops. Football is not a bunch of men tackling each other with a bunch of screaming fans.

Comment

I never said that. I said it's the same as saying "hockey sucks" in the NHL discussion. And it is.

Comment

See, the difference is that NASCAR IS guys driving around a donut track for 500 laps. Football ISN'T guys running around with a football.
                            It really isn't. The same generalization you are using is pretty much what he used for football.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

You implied it.

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
                                Gordon baby best driver out there! Jeff is gonna win it this year.
                                Fan of Gordon, USC and the Cowboys? I'm surprised you're not a Yankee fan.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information