X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Simpsons Movie

Anyone else see it yet?

Best. Movie. EVER!

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
    Anyone else see it yet?

Best. Movie. EVER!
    really? Than im excited

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Anyone else see it yet?

Best. Movie. EVER!
      Slight exageration? lol. Let us not for the greatness of Rob Schneider in Animal, jk.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

I was paraphrasing Comic Book Guy there. As a longtime fan of the series, I will say it surpassed my expectations. That was the most I've laughed at The Simpsons in years really.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
          Slight exageration? lol. Let us not for the greatness of Rob Schneider in Animal, jk.
          Or when Rob was the "Stapler!"

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I was paraphrasing Comic Book Guy there. As a longtime fan of the series, I will say it surpassed my expectations. That was the most I've laughed at The Simpsons in years really.
            can you tell us what the plots about now

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
              can you tell us what the plots about now
              I don't want to put spoilers in here. I'll answer requests via PM though.

Comment

just dont ruin the ending

Comment

Thats good to hear. The previews looked hilarious especially with Spider Pig.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I have tickets to see the movie tonight with my college buddies. Very excited for the release. Glad to hear it's funny and a good movie.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I want to go see it but I doubt I'll get the chance this weekend.

Comment

I saw the movie too. Hardest I have ever laughed. Some scenes just killed me.

Comment

I don't know... the past couple of years the Simpson's have been atrocious. Maybe they have been saving all their good ideas for the movie, I don't know. Well, from the previews, it seems like Homer still sucks like he does in the new episodes. They try and make him funny by making him absolutely ********, which isn't funny.

The Movie might be good, but I have my doubts. It won't compare to classic Simpsons, that's for sure.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I loved it. I used to be a huge Simpsons fan, but it got unwatchable like 7 years ago, so I was very pleasantly surprised that the movie was good.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                            Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              Thats good to hear. The previews looked hilarious especially with Spider Pig.
                              Spider Pig really got me.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information