Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
    Watched Mean Girls last week... made me kinda miss high school, and I was surprised at how not bad it was.
    Any movie with Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert, Amanda Seyfriend, Lizzy Caplan, and hot ass Lindsey Lohan is going to be worth watching at some point. Hell, it even had Tina Fey in it. Best cast ever.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      Any movie with Rachel McAdams, Lacey Chabert, Amanda Seyfriend, Lizzy Caplan, and hot ass Lindsey Lohan is going to be worth watching at some point. Hell, it even had Tina Fey in it. Best cast ever.
      I agree about everyone except Seyfried and Caplan.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Best part of the movie...

Comment

• I love me some West Side Story.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I saw (for the first time) 3:10 to Yuma and the Illusionist last night. Me and my buddy were blown away by the twist in the illusionist. that was cool.
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
              I saw (for the first time) 3:10 to Yuma and the Illusionist last night. Me and my buddy were blown away by the twist in the illusionist. that was cool.
              Haha reminds me of a guy I know that saw The Illusionist awhile back and couldn't stop talking about the twist. got annoying, lol

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• The ending of The Illusionist is just a rip off of the ending of The Usual Suspects.

Comment

I completely agree with you about Crash. Most of my criticisms, and Im sure everyone elses as well, came from it addresses its racial issues with the subtlety of a monkey with a lead pipe. That was my bad with the Dillon and Damon thing, but yes, Dillon.

I still disagree with you on Pearce vs Norton, but I guess thats just a point of preference, although I think you will be hard pressed to find someone who will choose Pearce along with you. Hes underrated, but he has nothing on Norton IMO.

As for Norton, I dont think its too bad to be upstaged by Colin Farrell, who I think is also one of the best actors currently acting in Hollywood. For proof, just watch In Bruges or A Home At The End of The World. Hell, even Phone Booth, another movie of his I enjoy.

ugghh...I hate Colin Farrell. Miami Vice made me want to gouge my eyes out. So did Daredevil, Phonebooth, A New World, and Alexander. I think he's awful. Put him and Leonardo Dicaprio in a movie and call it "Overated". Actually DiCaprio I can stand, but his fake accents really turn me off.

Comment

• I just watched Babylon AD. I have to say that that movie has one of the weirdest endings I have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                      ugghh...I hate Colin Farrell. Miami Vice made me want to gouge my eyes out. So did Daredevil, Phonebooth, A New World, and Alexander. I think he's awful. Put him and Leonardo Dicaprio in a movie and call it "Overated". Actually DiCaprio I can stand, but his fake accents really turn me off.
                      He was pretty good in Phone Booth and A New World, but In Bruges is the way to go.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• If any of you guys like tripping as much as I do,
                        watch Fantastic Planet. Groovy soundtrack and 100% Trippy

Go Celtics
                        Go Irish
                        Go Ravens

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                          I really enjoy Phone Booth, but Farrell is at his best when he uses his native Irish accent. A Home at the End of the World is an awesome movie and Farrell is amazing in it, and In Bruges is even better.

And Leo is not overrated. Leo is awesomeness.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

People don't see Mean Girls as what it is actually, a Tina Fey comedy. Jesus, people. Great ******* movie

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Mean Girls is awesome

Comment

• I've rented "Apocalypse Now" and "Blade Runner". I've heard great things about these 2 movies, but have never seen them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information