Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
    Well, he did make arguably (yes still arguably AFTER TDK) the best Batman movie ever. Also Nightmare Before Christmas kicked ass too

Also, Beetle Juice ftw.
    No, he made arguably your favorite (yes still arguably AFTER TDK) Batman movie ever. There really is no question as to which of them are better.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
      No, he made arguably your favorite (yes still arguably AFTER TDK) Batman movie ever. There really is no question as to which of them are better.
      If you ask 100 people who have seen them both I bet you get 50 saying one and 50 saying the other.

Oh and I HATE Mars Attacks.
      Last edited by holt_bruce81; 06-22-2009, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• Hey look, it's Batman!

Cant believe a young Ben Stiller is in this movie as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
          Will people stop giving Tim Burton projects. His style is ******, his movies are ******, HE IS A ****** DIRECTOR.

Sweeney Todd was boring and lame and pointless and Willy Wonka was an abortion of my treasured childhood memories.

JUST STOP BURTON YOU FREAK OR I'LL KILL YOU.... I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU
          Sweeney Todd was ******* awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            I love me some West Side Story.
            Natalie Wood was absolutely gorgeous, back in the day.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
              If you ask 100 people who have seen them both I bet you get 50 saying one and 50 saying the other.
              Are you serious? If you asked 100 people I would guess about 95 would say The Dark Knight is better.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• TDK All day you must be smoking some bad yay.

Comment

• I just seen the trailer for the movie 2012. It looked pretty cool.
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                    I just seen the trailer for the movie 2012. It looked pretty cool.
                    I worry about you. Really, I do. Ravens, you just saw the trailer for 2012. Doesnt it sound weird when you write it? Isnt there something in your head that registers and says wait a minute, thats grammatically incorrect? DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL EVER?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

That said, I think 2012 looks terrible. Roland Emmerich is a douche, and he just took The Day After Tomorrow (which he also directed) and added a Mayan/Aztec twist to it and BAM, another empty blockbuster. It makes me sad that John Cusack is in it too, because he is better then that. Oh well.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                      I just seen the trailer for the movie 2012. It looked pretty cool.
                      I saw it for the first time a couple of days ago. It looks like the popcorn movie to end all popcorn movies. It will surely suck but, the effects should be something to see, atleast.

Did you see the teaser w/ the mayan temple and water or did you see the full length trailer?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Are you serious? If you asked 100 people I would guess about 95 would say The Dark Knight is better.
                        Because everyone ran to IMDB to vote for it?

Comment

• 2012 looks really good. but any movie about the end of the world would look good so we'll see how it does.
                          where the wild things are is coming out. definitely a movie to go watch while trippin.
                          i heard 3 stooges is coming out sometime soon too. sean penn as a stooge though???
                          I'd like to see Will Ferrell, Dave Chapelle, and the fat kid from SuperBad be the stooges.

Go Celtics
                          Go Irish
                          Go Ravens

Comment

• Originally posted by lordquas View Post
                            2012 looks really good. but any movie about the end of the world would look good so we'll see how it does.
                            where the wild things are is coming out. definitely a movie to go watch while trippin.
                            i heard 3 stooges is coming out sometime soon too. sean penn as a stooge though???
                            I'd like to see Will Ferrell, Dave Chapelle, and the fat kid from SuperBad be the stooges.
                            ???????????????? What a terrible fit.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              I worry about you. Really, I do. Ravens, you just saw the trailer for 2012. Doesnt it sound weird when you write it? Isnt there something in your head that registers and says wait a minute, thats grammatically incorrect? DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL EVER?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
                              Why are you such a douche?

Also, Watchmen screener ftw.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Finally about to go see The Hangover at 3:00. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information