Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
    Because everyone ran to IMDB to vote for it?
    No because it's a much much better movie. TDK is probably the most beloved movie of the decade sans Return of the King by the general population and Batman '89 has not aged all that well (nor was it ever really that good originally).


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Polls like that aren't that reliable anyway your just getting the percentage of people who actually did poll, I haven't voted on anything on IMDB in my life.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        I worry about you. Really, I do. Ravens, you just saw the trailer for 2012. Doesnt it sound weird when you write it? Isnt there something in your head that registers and says wait a minute, thats grammatically incorrect? DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL EVER?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

        That said, I think 2012 looks terrible. Roland Emmerich is a douche, and he just took The Day After Tomorrow (which he also directed) and added a Mayan/Aztec twist to it and BAM, another empty blockbuster. It makes me sad that John Cusack is in it too, because he is better then that. Oh well.
        I actually go to school now. I just type real fast and not pay attention to grammar when I am not being graded for it. This is a forum not a paper that I am turning into you APS. Where my grammar can be fixed your sexual preference can not.
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

        John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

        Comment


        • Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          blade runner is good, the director's cut is a much better version of it. cinematography goldmine.
          I've got the "Final Cut".

          I'm not sure if it's the same thing.

          Comment


          • I really wish I could find the Tyler Durden vs. Lou scene online.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
              If you ask 100 people who have seen them both I bet you get 50 saying one and 50 saying the other.

              Oh and I HATE Mars Attacks.


              Sig by Matthew Jones

              Comment


              • The Hangover was amazing.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                  The Hangover was amazing.

                  Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                    I actually go to school now. I just type real fast and not pay attention to grammar when I am not being graded for it. This is a forum not a paper that I am turning into you APS. Where my grammar can be fixed your sexual preference can not.
                    Its not a matter of being graded, its just common knowledge. If your grammar is really that bad in your everday life, its a shame what the world is coming to. It isnt all that hard to put that little extra effort in to come across as intelligent...Ugh.

                    Anyways, I am eagerly awaiting Shrink, with Kevin Spacey. I cant stop watching the trailer for it, it looks excellent.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • I want to see DeathBed: The Bed That Eats People

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          Its not a matter of being graded, its just common knowledge. If your grammar is really that bad in your everday life, its a shame what the world is coming to. It isnt all that hard to put that little extra effort in to come across as intelligent...Ugh.

                          Anyways, I am eagerly awaiting Shrink, with Kevin Spacey. I cant stop watching the trailer for it, it looks excellent.
                          It's people like you that make me come around here much less often. Is it really so necessary to police him on his minor grammar mistakes? Is it really such a big ******* deal? Just because he doesn't come up in here and constantly remind everybody that he attends some petty ass film school that not a single person in here gives two shits about and doesn't care what his grammar looks like on a god damn forum, doesn't make him an uneducated moron. I'm sure just about everybody here could do without your constant douchery and smugness.

                          On a lighter note, just watched The Lookout and enjoyed it very much. Joseph Gordon Levitt surprised me and Jeff Daniels was great with his one liners to lighten the mood.

                          Comment


                          • My love for APS is diminishing by the post.

                            ^A Bonekrusher production^
                            #15
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              Its not a matter of being graded, its just common knowledge. If your grammar is really that bad in your everday life, its a shame what the world is coming to. It isnt all that hard to put that little extra effort in to come across as intelligent...Ugh.

                              Anyways, I am eagerly awaiting Shrink, with Kevin Spacey. I cant stop watching the trailer for it, it looks excellent.
                              Yes, because the world will fall apart if you use a dialectal form of a verb that others don't.

                              Prescriptivism needs to die, and soon.

                              by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                                It's people like you that make me come around here much less often. Is it really so necessary to police him on his minor grammar mistakes? Is it really such a big ******* deal? Just because he doesn't come up in here and constantly remind everybody that he attends some petty ass film school that not a single person in here gives two shits about and doesn't care what his grammar looks like on a god damn forum, doesn't make him an uneducated moron. I'm sure just about everybody here could do without your constant douchery and smugness.

                                On a lighter note, just watched The Lookout and enjoyed it very much. Joseph Gordon Levitt surprised me and Jeff Daniels was great with his one liners to lighten the mood.
                                First off, I dont go to film school, jackass. I dont even take Film in school. Nice try though. As for coming around here or not, well that is your choice, and whether my "smugness" and "douchery" are welcome here, well, that isnt your choice. If you dont like it, dont ******* read it. My post was directed at Ravens, who, by the way, makes it a habit to personally insult me every chance he gets, so yes, when he ***** up, Im going to hassle him about it. So in summary, get the **** over it.

                                And yes, Joseph Gordon Levitt is a great young actor and Jeff Daniels is very underrated in his own right. I still remember watching Speed as a kid, and that scene where they celebrate after they save the people in the elevator, and the exchange between Keanu and Daniels goes like

                                Daniels: Im gunna go home, have some sex.
                                Keanu: Harry, you're going to go home and puke.
                                Daniels: Yeah well...that'll be fun too.

                                I remember my laughing so hard at that exchange as a kid.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information