No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That one with Giametti wasn't too hot, but it was fun to watch one time I thought. Funny how it's totally boring after one viewing though. I like MNight's style though. So much potential with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      I liked The Village simply because of the ending. Instead of pandering to the audience and giving them what they wanted, which is big woodsy CGI monsters, he stuck to his guns and gave them an ending which showed that humans, not monsters, are the bad ones here. Or that humans are monsters. Whichever way you choose to look at it. Im a sucker for endings which say **** you to the audience.
      I didn't find the ending of the Village clever at all. I actually thought it was pretty lazy attempt at a twist.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
        were there any good movie trailers during the new transformers movie?
        GI Joe....meh

The last air bender..see above

Harry potter and the half blood prince. Yeah my kids will want to see it so ill watch.

2012. another world disater movie, but I do like John Cusacks movies for the most part. Might give it a chance.

Comment

• This is actually the first Harry Potter movie I'm actually kind of excited for even though a lot of Harry Potter fans consider it one of the weaker books. It might just be that it's a relatively weak summer for movies though.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Weaker book? I think it's the best.

Comment

• This was supposed to be a beyond epic summer for blockbuster movies. But it turns out...Wolverine, Terminator, and Transformers 2 all suck. Atleast you had Star Trek.
              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 06-30-2009, 12:30 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                This is actually the first Harry Potter movie I'm actually kind of excited for even though a lot of Harry Potter fans consider it one of the weaker books. It might just be that it's a relatively weak summer for movies though.
                Harry Potter is the number two movie I want to see after Public Enemies, I actually really enjoyed the 6th book. Five and seven were on different levels, but six was still very good.

I don't really like the newer dumbledore though, always kind of bothered me. They shoulda just cast ian mckellen...he is always playing old wizards.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't believe the 6th book is weak. I've just heard a lot of major big-time Potter fans put it at or around the bottom.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I think the 6 book is the best without question. I think it'll push the 3rd potter as the best movie in the series. the voldemort flashbacks are great.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                      I think the 6 book is the best without question. I think it'll push the 3rd potter as the best movie in the series. the voldemort flashbacks are great.
                      Thank you! Sorry about defiling the movie thread lol but I wanna make a list!

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                        I think the 6 book is the best without question. I think it'll push the 3rd potter as the best movie in the series. the voldemort flashbacks are great.
                        That's what I'm looking forward to as well, those were my favorite parts in the book. I hope they cast Riddle well all the way through, that's crucial to the flashbacks having a good impact.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Alright, I just finished watching Punisher: War Zone. You get what you rented, a just bloody, violent movie with some plot in the middle. They just rebooted the series like they did the Hulk, but I don't think this one is going to get a series coming. I like what Marvel did though with the R rating, cause they held no punches back on this one. Better then the first one to tell the truth, I like Ray Stevenson as the Punisher

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• in the past two days I have seen the worst movies made in teh past 15 years:

1) Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li
                            2) Revenge of the Boarding School Dropouts

No amount of alcohol could fix those movies.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• haha, I thought Street Fighter was so cool when I was in 3rd grade of whatever and I was obsessed with the game. What a terrible movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                in the past two days I have seen the worst movies made in teh past 15 years:

1) Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li
                                2) Revenge of the Boarding School Dropouts

No amount of alcohol could fix those movies.
                                Why would you watch either of these movies you assbat?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information