No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall AGAIN last night, this is now like the 10th time i've seen the entire flick. I have no idea how I still end up cracking up after some lines.

Comment

• I watched Ace Ventura Pet Detective last night on TV. Its still hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        This makes me happy inside.
        After watching Fight Club, I proceeded to read the book, cover to cover. Now, I am watching it again. I just love it so much. Palahniuk FTW.

worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
          After watching Fight Club, I proceeded to read the book, cover to cover. Now, I am watching it again. I just love it so much. Palahniuk FTW.
          Read Choke. Its a better book IMO. And watch the movie too, if for no other reason then Sam Rockwell is all kinds of awesome. Fight Club is indeed awesome, and all this talk about it makes me want to watch it. Gah.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I loved Nick Cage in the national treasure movies. He's an entertaining guy. Too bad he doesn't go by his real name ; ) Michael Bay can suck it, making people famous in blockbusters is not the same as developing them as actors in great roles.

Comment

Read Choke. Its a better book IMO. And watch the movie too, if for no other reason then Sam Rockwell is all kinds of awesome. Fight Club is indeed awesome, and all this talk about it makes me want to watch it. Gah.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Choke was actually the first Palahniuk book I read, and it was definitely awesome. Unfortunately, I still have yet to see the movie :( This was, however, the first time I had ever read Fight Club and I had been planning on reading it since I bought the book about a year-and-a-half ago. Needless to say, it exceeded my expectations.

worker bees can leave
                even drones can fly away
                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• so i saw transformers... dear god. i wanted to leave halfway through the movie.
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Just got back from Public Enemies. Hated the camera work, loved the movie.

Comment

• Public Enemies was pretty good......I didnt love it tho. Depp was good, Christian Bale really kind of sucked tho imo.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• The Bridge is a 2006 documentary film by Eric Steel that tells the stories of a handful of individuals who committed suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge in 2004. The film was inspired by an article entitled "Jumpers," written by Tad Friend appearing in The New Yorker magazine in 2003.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                          The Bridge is a 2006 documentary film by Eric Steel that tells the stories of a handful of individuals who committed suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge in 2004. The film was inspired by an article entitled "Jumpers," written by Tad Friend appearing in The New Yorker magazine in 2003.
                          I've been wanting to see this. Also, there are more than a handful who have jumped.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            I've been wanting to see this. Also, there are more than a handful who have jumped.
                            Seen it and it's truly a scary/disturbing movie. Disturbing enough to the point where I instantly tried to forget everything about it.

Don't watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              Public Enemies was pretty good......I didnt love it tho. Depp was good, Christian Bale really kind of sucked tho imo.
                              I think Bale did fine, the dialogue he was given was just awful imo.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                                Seen it and it's truly a scary/disturbing movie. Disturbing enough to the point where I instantly tried to forget everything about it.

Don't watch it.
                                Yea i completely agree. Very intresting but it made me feel really bad inside. Watching people commit suicide and diring is a very sick feeling. Agree with hollywood i wouldnt see it

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information