Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    While if we didnt already have confirmation that he is a gigantic douchebag, we have it now. That said, I sure as hell hope that tape finds its way to the internet haha.
    Douchebag????! My respect-o-meter for him just went up a good 30%. That is awesome.

Comment

• Haha Michael Bay.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• **** yes.

worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

**** yes.
          That movie has a fantastic cast. Beyond the two leads even. Faris and Ribisi are both awesome as well. Very good movie.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
              Diedrich Bader is the man.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Saw The Hurt Locker. May be one of the most honest war movies I've ever seen

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

**** yes.
                  Good movie but one of those films that I like less and less after each subsequent viewing.

Which brings me to a good topic; movies you completely change your opinion on after a second (or third or fourth) viewing. First couple that come to mind are Garden State and American Beauty. Loved Garden state when it first came out, saw it for the 3rd-4th time a few years later and I realized the movie is absolute pretentious ****. Horrible.

American Beauty I was not feeling the first time I saw it, guess I wasn't in the mood for it at the time, saw it again and 'got it'. The movie is amazing.

Comment

• I actually wasn't to fond of the Departed the first time around. Maybe because it was late at night and I was kind of out of it, but I came away unimpressed. But the second and third time around I ******* loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      I actually wasn't to fond of the Departed the first time around. Maybe because it was late at night and I was kind of out of it, but I came away unimpressed. But the second and third time around I ******* loved it.
                      This was the first movie that came to mind for me as well. I remember immediately after seeing The Departed, I thought it was just an above average gangster movie, and I couldnt see what all the hype was about. Now, its one of my favorite movies, and one of my go to movies if I am ever just wanting to watch something.

As far as American Beauty goes, Ive never been shy about saying it might be the best overall movie Ive ever seen. It isnt necessarily one of my all time favorites, but I do believe its one of the best films Ive ever watched.
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Saw The Hurt Locker. May be one of the most honest war movies I've ever seen
                        Ive been pimping it since I saw it a while back. I ******* loved it. Thought it was beautifully done.

Just watched Charlie Bartlett and Ratatouille back to back. Seen Charlie Bartlett before, but its a nice feel good movie and I like it enough to warrant multiple views. I really enjoy the premise, and while I dont know if they took full advantage of the unique idea, it has a solid cast (including a great RDJ performance) and is a pretty cool movie.

I had never seen Ratatouille before, but I enjoyed it. Not as much as the other Pixar films I dont think, except Cars obviously, but it was still extremely well done.
                        Last edited by A Perfect Score; 07-09-2009, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• HOLY. ****.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I knew it would be bad ass but, i didnt expect so much action. I was thinking more of a documentary type deal mainly. Awesome.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              I knew it would be bad ass but, i didnt expect so much action. I was thinking more of a documentary type deal mainly. Awesome.
                              Same here.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Bruno comes out at midnight. Who's going?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information