No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Away We Go, Bruno, and Whatever Works today. I liked Away We Go the best and Bruno was overall the funniest. Whatever Works was middle of the road Woody Allen and I really wasn't a fan of how it ended.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Why the **** is Ryan Reynolds playing Green Lantern? Isn't 3 comic book characters overkill?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• um what did everyone think of public enemies? i wasnt a fan
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Read above.

And I liked it.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Why the **** is Ryan Reynolds playing Green Lantern? Isn't 3 comic book characters overkill?
            I thought Chris Pine or Bradley Cooper were set to play him. I think its awesome that he won the role.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              I thought Chris Pine or Bradley Cooper were set to play him. I think its awesome that he won the role.
              Of course you would.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I heard Justin Timberlake went in for a screen test aswell.

Comment

• Bruno was great.

Comment

• Is anybody going to see that movie Orphan when it comes out? Those commercials really creep me out

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                      Bruno was great.
                      I've heard different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Of course you would.
                        We had this convo pages ago. He will be a funny sarcastic Green Lantern. I do agree 3 is too much though. But Hannibal King doesnt count. That was not King. Nor will it ever be King.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Bruno, wow. I laughed really hard at some parts and others I didn't find all that funny. It seemed like some scenes were really drawn out and it got to the point where I was done laughing. I still liked The Hangover more, but Sacha is excellent.

Comment

• Bruno was pretty funny, but Borat IMO was wayyyyy better. There were some truly hilarious parts to that movie, but sometimes I really felt it was all staged, whether or not it was, some parts just didn't feel real.

"Vere not togethah, I was wearing carbo-goggles, I von't vemember anyfing, ze only guys I **** r 6'4 blonde norvegians vith a PHd in sucking ****"

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Damn, I didn't care too much for Bruno. It didn't look very funny to me from the previews and everything, but I figured since it was Sacha that it'd be better than I expected. Bruno from Da Ali G Show is a million infinity times better than Bruno from the movie. Same with Borat, but I liked the Borat movie quite a bit.

Comment

• Went and saw Moon earlier. I don't really know what to think of it right now other than the fact that I did enjoy it thoroughly.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information