No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trailer for the Box has been out for a while...I dont like James Marsden or Cameron Diaz in the first place but, I thought the movie would look better.

As for something else...Sunshine was on HBO again yesterday. <3

I have to watch it whenever it comes on. A few complaints, though. The third act is greatly lacking in comparison to the rest of the movie. It gets a little less credible as it goes on at a certain point. And then they implement the shaky/blurry cam. A cheesy effect that just distorts everything so bad, that you can't even tell what the hell is going on. Not a great decision on Boyle's part. But still, the movie is fantastic and Cillian Murphy is excellent. Love it.

Oh and I'm watching The Big Tease on Reelz Channel right now. Twilight 2 trailer...I'm not paying attention but, once again another trailer using a rendition/variation of John Murphy's, "Surface of the Sun." From the movie...Sunshine. It's a brilliant piece but, I hate how every trailer you see uses it now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
      I heard Justin Timberlake went in for a screen test aswell.
      According to superherohype.com he's in the final three.........
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Why the **** is Ryan Reynolds playing Green Lantern? Isn't 3 comic book characters overkill?
        It sucks, because he was perfect for Deadpool and they definitely didn't take enough advantage of that in that movie.

Comment

• Bruno was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
            It sucks, because he was perfect for Deadpool and they definitely didn't take enough advantage of that in that movie.
            Well the solo DP movie should kick all kinds of ass. I was reading an article yesterday where Reynolds confirmed that he will indeed break the 4th wall. That made me very happy.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              Bruno was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.
              When you say things like that you really should explain. Until then I will assume it is because you really hate *** people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                When you say things like that you really should explain. Until then I will assume it is because you really hate *** people.
                Or it could be that it was just a bad movie. Taking the parts of Borat that were the most well liked and trying to make a film out of it isn't a recipe for success. Also, showing a dick for laughs isn't original or funny. All the scenes went on way too long and that awkward moment humor gag is not funny.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Teen Wolf is on...lol. Havent seen it in years. I also had no idea Jason Bateman was the wolf in Teen Wolf Too. My dad just told me that. The funny thing is, he has no idea who Jason Bateman is today. He just knew that he was the star of Teen Wolf Too and that was it. lol. Very odd.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    Or it could be that it was just a bad movie. Taking the parts of Borat that were the most well liked and trying to make a film out of it isn't a recipe for success. Also, showing a dick for laughs isn't original or funny. All the scenes went on way too long and that awkward moment humor gag is not funny.
                    I have not seen the movie yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought it was funny that he called it horrible with no explanation. I am never going to hassle anyone about what they think about a movie (anymore).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      I have not seen the movie yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just thought it was funny that he called it horrible with no explanation. I am never going to hassle anyone about what they think about a movie (anymore).
                      I went to see it with 5 of my friends and 2 of them said it was terrible. I can see where they were coming from. Bruno took it to the edge many, many times. For some people, it was too much. One person may say the sex scenes were hilarious, some will say it was extremely offensive. It really comes down to the person. If you are slightly homophobic, I mean just a tad, you'll go into a panic attack. I hate the expression, but it truly was a love or hate type of movie.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        We had this convo pages ago. He will be a funny sarcastic Green Lantern. I do agree 3 is too much though. But Hannibal King doesnt count. That was not King. Nor will it ever be King.
                        You know who would be a better funny sarcastic Hal Jordan (unless it's Alan Scott, not quite sure which it is for the movie)? Nathan Fillion. And he isn't already playing a Comic book character.
                        Last edited by Brodeur; 07-11-2009, 06:23 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• uggh.... ryan reynolds is like my least favorite actor ever. i can't wait until he ruins G.L. for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Nathan Fillion. And he isn't already playing a Comic book character.

Posted it before and I'll do it again. He's PERFECT for Hal Jordan.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• It would be a perfect way for him to catapult into mainstream before doing an Uncharted movie. :)

Comment

• After finally seeing Star Trek, I do think Chris Pine would of been perfect for the role. Apparently Bradley Cooper was seriously considered as well.

And Ryan Reynolds can do no wrong.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information