No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropic thunder was very good, and the knowing with Cage was good. Seen Bruno last night, it was way to much for me.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• how bad ass does this look?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

how bad ass does this look?
        Bruce Willis is badass incarnate. He can do no wrong. What you dont know, is that his character in the movie is named John McPayne.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          I'm so tired of all the people that I know who have seen Bruno saying that the movie was too ***. Hello. Where you not paying attention to any of the previews at all? That's the whole point of the movie you dumb *****!
          This is like complaining that your corn bread has too much corn in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Two people here love the dimwitted ***** from Twilight? Really?
            Two too many for my taste.

I will co sign Fillion for green lantern. Mal Jordan.

Comment

• seriously, Bruno was incredibly funny. I havent laughted that hard in a movie theatre ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

how bad ass does this look?
                Bruce Willis never plays a cop, I am shocked.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Bruno was awesome. Added bonus: My hands reacted SO quickly during the focus group scene that I barely remember the *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    seriously, Bruno was incredibly funny. I havent laughted that hard in a movie theatre ever.
                    You just hate Austrians.

Comment

• i think it was additionally fun since i could understand the stuff they were talking in english

Comment

• I just watched Knowing. Pretty damn hokey. Not as bad as the Day the Earth Stood Still (remake) but, nothing too special. Acting was dreadful. Just terrible, Nic Cage was horrible, Rose Byrne was nutty as hell, and the kid who plays Nic Cage's son, shouldnt be acting. It gets stupider and stupider as it goes on. The only thing that really saves it from being unwatchable is the effects, the first disaster imparticular. But yeah, it was entertaining for a while but, not a good movie by any means.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Just finished watching the latest futurama movie and I still can't stop laughing.

Comment

• I am having a Harry Potter marathon cause commie made me. On Goblet of Fire now. Forgot how campy the first 2 are, but they are wildy entertaining. The 3rd one is a legit good movie. Gary Oldman is the ******* ****.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              I am having a Harry Potter marathon cause commie made me. On Goblet of Fire now. Forgot how campy the first 2 are, but they are wildy entertaining. The 3rd one is a legit good movie. Gary Oldman is the ******* ****.
                              Holy **** I'd kill myself. What is that like 30 hours of Harry Potter. I got bored after 30 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                                Just finished watching the latest futurama movie and I still can't stop laughing.
                                I love Futurama so much. I cannot effing wait for it to be revived on CC.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information