X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He said that like it was normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
      Did anyone like Forgetting Sarah Marshall?

Honestly, if it wasn't for Paul Rudd, I don't think I would have laughed out loud more than once or twice.
      I want to physically inflict pain upon you.

Comment

• I'm starting to think Big Banger is not a real person. And Punk Drunk Love? Was that the remake featuring CM Punk?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I think BigBanger is on everybodys last nerves. Never thought that anybody could actually topple A Perfect Score, for the you know what award.

1.2/10

Comment

• Forgetting Sarah Marshall was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
              Forgetting Sarah Marshall was awesome.
              That movie had me in stitches

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                I think BigBanger is on everybodys last nerves.
                1.2/10
                Why?

Because Forgetting Sarah Marshall wasn't funny? It wasn't.

You watch it once, you laugh a couple times and that's about it. Nothing memorable. Nothing that's going to make me watch it again or even consider that idea.

Punk-Drunk was a great movie. It had laughs, but it was also making social commentaries on the War in Iraq. Few have seen it, and it's a shame.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                Originally posted by GoRavens
                Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

Why?

You watch it once, you laugh a couple times and that's about it. Nothing memorable. Nothing that's going to make me watch it again or even consider that idea.

Punk-Drunk was a great movie. It had laughs, but it was also making social commentaries on the War in Iraq. Few have seen it, and it's a shame.
                  1. It's Punch Drunk Love, not Punk Drunk Love.

2. The 1.2 is for having an overall bad taste, not just for Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                    Sig Quote!!!
                    I'll take it if you don't mind, I've been looking for one.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                    Originally posted by Job
                    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Why?

I've watched that movie ten times and have laughed considerably each time.

Comment

What the **** are you talking about? Punch Drunk Love is a great PTA movie, and Punk-Drunk Love is apparently a video slideshow not about the War in Iraq.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Dumbledore is a bad ass. Emma Watson is still ******* hot. Harry Potter was awesome in my opinion. I even laughed quite a few times, more than I laugh at some comedies I go to. And that red head who played Ginny Weasley was hot as well, but I will leave her for others, Emma and I are exclusive. On a serious not, it was an awesome movie. Didn't read the books cuz I don't know how to read, but the movie was great.

Comment

• I loved Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I don't really care for using the male wenis as a joke (it is very serious business) but Jason Segel, Paul Rudd, Russell Brand, and Jonah Hill were all quite awesome.

Comment

Why?

FSM was hilarious. Jason Segal and Paul Rudd in the same movie pretty much guarantees that.

Comment

• Just finished watching Choke, Chocolat, and Man On the Moon, which was absolutely brilliant.

worker bees can leave
                                even drones can fly away
                                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information