Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
    Oh, just to alert you guys.. DeepDiscount.com is doing their twice yearly 25% off all DVD/Blu Ray sale now through August 2. They're already at cheap prices to start and have free shipping, so this is a real good deal.

Just enter the promo code "Supersale" at checkout.
    They actually had the PS3/Wii in there for about 5 hours on Thursday and had to rush to take it out of stock. That was fun.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Just watched this. Infinitely better then the theatrical cut. The Director's Cut is actually a pretty good movie. Obviously it is ruined by some campiness here and there, but I must say, it entertained me. Jennifer Garner is ultra hot in this, Colin Farrell is believable as the bad guy, it has some badass action scenes, and even though the plot is fairly weak and Ben Affleck, as much as I love him, was the wrong choice for Daredevil, I found it to be an enjoyable experience. I have always been a huge Daredevil fan, and Im glad to hear news that Marvel is trying to purchase the rights to the character back and reboot the series, a la The Incredible Hulk. I think if they get the right person to play Daredevil, they will be fine. Jason Statham expressed interest in the role, but I hate that idea. I dont really know who I would suggest for the role, as its a hard one to pin down. But if Marvel is the one doing the rebooting, I have faith.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Vampire movies are beyond played out but, Daybreakers looks atleast decent, imo. Not sure if there is much hope for it, though w/ the relatively unknown directors/writers (Spierig brothers) and a January release...but, we'll see.

I've never seen the zombie flick they did, Undead. That was supposed to be decent enough.

Daybreakers trailer (Ethan Hawke, Willem Dafoe, Sam Neill, Isabel Lucas)

Looks like a good flick, I like the concept, cause it also reflects on reality and the use of limited resources.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• I agree APS, I like Jason Statham a lot but I think he would make an awful Dare Devil.

Comment

• Colin Farrell is terrible in Daredevil.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Everything is terrible in Daredevil.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                I agree APS, I like Jason Statham a lot but I think he would make an awful Dare Devil.
                Statham should stick to making Crank movies.

Comment

• I love the Crank movies. They dont pretend to be something sophisticated. They just entertain you and have just the right amount of camp.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I couldn't finish the second Crank. It's like someone watched the first movie and decided that it would be a good idea to make a satirical remake of it and portray it as if the watcher had just smoked a whole bunch of speed.

I love the first one, but the second one was too ridiculous for me to handle. I'm holding out hope that the third Transporter will either be as awesome as the first or as campy as the second.

Comment

• I know I'm a little late, but I saw Harry Potter today. I thought it was fantastic. A few nagging things, but overall very good.

And to everyone talking Hermione and Ginny, you all are leaving out the by far cutest girl from that movie, Lavender (Jessie Cave).

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                      Originally posted by Job
                      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                        I know I'm a little late, but I saw Harry Potter today. I thought it was fantastic. A few nagging things, but overall very good.

And to everyone talking Hermione and Ginny, you all are leaving out the by far cutest girl from that movie, Lavender (Jessie Cave).

Um, wait, what?

Comment

• Well...she looked cute in the movie. That is not a flattering shot at all though haha

After googling her, she is kinda meh. Still...Hermione>Lavender>Ginny though. Not understanding the ginny love. She has no emotion in any of her pictures. She has that exact same expression in all of them.
                          Last edited by the decider13; 07-20-2009, 12:23 AM.

i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                          Originally posted by Job

Comment

• I don't get the Ginny love at all either. Hermione is the only cute/hot one IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post

She looks like she is 16

Comment

• The Italian Job was way better than I remembered. Such a good movie.

BTW Chez, that girl is 22.

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information