No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rented Watchmen today. I'll watch it tonight. I'm hoping it's good but even if it isn't, $1 RedBox rentals can't be beat

Comment

• a WOW movie. Yay.

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/07/22...n-waiting-for/

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
        Officially my most anticipated movie. There are a lot of interesting storylines they can tackle with this project and it has potential to be a high grossing, long lasting franchise. I remember when Uwe Boll was willing to sell his testicles for the rights to make a WoW movie

Comment

• If that movie doesn't have Bruce Campbell in it then I declare it sucks

Comment

• A starcraft movie would be so much better with Bruce Willis as Jim Raynor

Comment

• I just realized my grocery store is selling blu-ray movies for only 12.99. I don't think they know the difference between blu-ray and DVD

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                I just realized my grocery store is selling blu-ray movies for only 12.99. I don't think they know the difference between blu-ray and DVD
                Go buy them all up and sell them somewhere else for profit!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  I got 30 minutes into Public Enemies and couldnt continue. I was very bored by it. It was a ****** version however, so Im sure Ill watch the whole thing when a nice rip comes out, but damn, I can see why the reviews were lukewarm...Talk about disappointment.
                  You watch movies on the internet?
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                  Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                  I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                  Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                  Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                  I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                  Originally posted by GoRavens
                  Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Can't ******* wait for Where the Wild Things Are.

Harry Potter sucked until the last 40-45 minutes, especially having been excited by that book.

Despicable Me has an awesome cast, I'll see that without watching a single preview.

Comment

• Hellraiser is just now starting on one of the Encore channels!!

Comment

• I just watched the Simpsons movie and thought it was stupid. Oh for the days when the Simpsons was satirical. Damn Family Guy came along and ruined everything.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I got 30 minutes into Public Enemies and couldnt continue. I was very bored by it. It was a ****** version however, so Im sure Ill watch the whole thing when a nice rip comes out, but damn, I can see why the reviews were lukewarm...Talk about disappointment. I was super psyched for it. Lets hope Where the Wild Things Are is as amazing as I hope it is to make up for it!

Don't bother watching it again. It will still suck.

Comment

• I watched Public Enemies last night and enjoyed it. It was just what I expected but I had fairly high expectations though not as high as they used to be. Johnny Depp was studly as usual. I understand why people didn't like Christian Bale's character but he was supposed to be like that. Very emotionless and lacking charisma but he was like that to contrast Johnny Depp. I know some people are turned off by Michael Mann's style of filming but personally I like it. It's very unique. Say what you want about him but he can sure do a good gun fight scene. Some of those Tommy gun scenes were sick.

Comment

I just watched the Simpsons movie and thought it was stupid. Oh for the days when the Simpsons was satirical. Damn Family Guy came along and ruined everything.
                              You're stupid.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                                I watched Public Enemies last night and enjoyed it. It was just what I expected but I had fairly high expectations though not as high as they used to be. Johnny Depp was studly as usual. I understand why people didn't like Christian Bale's character but he was supposed to be like that. Very emotionless and lacking charisma but he was like that to contrast Johnny Depp. I know some people are turned off by Michael Mann's style of filming but personally I like it. It's very unique. Say what you want about him but he can sure do a good gun fight scene. Some of those Tommy gun scenes were sick.

the best part of the movie was that all the gun scenes were very realistic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information