Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    I just watched the Simpsons movie and thought it was stupid. Oh for the days when the Simpsons was satirical. Damn Family Guy came along and ruined everything.
    This post reminds me of that time when....

blah blah blah flashback

Comment

• I will stick my *****.........in your beautiful vagina

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        I just watched the Simpsons movie and thought it was stupid. Oh for the days when the Simpsons was satirical. Damn Family Guy came along and ruined everything.
        Shut up. Seriously, in comparison to the quality that they were turning out that year, when the movie was released, it was on par for the show. Yes, it wasnt great but it was still enjoyable for true fans of the show.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          Shut up. Seriously, in comparison to the quality that they were turning out that year, when the movie was released, it was on par for the show. Yes, it wasnt great but it was still enjoyable for true fans of the show.
          I will not shut up!
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• awesome movie, I never get tired of it

Comment

• Sunshine is better but, I can watch Event Horizon a billion times over as well. Good stuff. You ever see Sunshine, Brent?

So anyway, I finally watched tCCoBB. A lot of us were expecting like the greatest movie ever before it came out but, the expectations were certainly too high. So, yeah it failed to live up to those but, it was very good, imo. It certainly could have been stronger and well, structured a little better but, it was good. Everyone was dead on in saying that it was Forrest Gump esque, that's for sure. The performances were great...but, I wasnt buying Blanchet as the elderly woman. The make up wasnt anything special there and the voice, meh. She was great every other instance in the movie, though. Brad Pitt started to look like James Dean at a point in the movie, that was pretty crazy. But Again, good movie...certainly could have been better but, I liked it. It will be interesting to see how it stands the test of time. It could become a classic down the line. Especially as Fincher's career progresses forward.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Oh and Orphan is starting to get some reviews on rottentomatoes. 40% rotten so far. After spoiling the movie for myself, I am in no way surprised by the crap reviews. A very small sample size but, I'd imagine it will be getting plenty of poor reviews.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• 2 movies i'm looking forward to.

The Collector

The Goods

Comment

• Yeah, the Goods looks pretty... good.

Comment

• The Collector looks sick i can't wait to see it

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

I will stick my *****.........in your beautiful vagina
                          Erotic Letters from Ben Vereen!

Run Ronnie Run is the funniest movie of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            You ever see Sunshine, Brent?
                            Yeah, I really liked it up until it tried to become a slasher film.

BTW, The Goods looks awesome.

Comment

• Has anyone heard of Big Fan with Patton Oswalt?? It looks pretty good.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• I'm seeing The Ugly Truth tomorrow. Damn you Hollywood for making romantic comedies that my wife will eventually force me to see in theaters!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information