Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i think joker should be wearing a purple suit, with like dark green hair, the laugh is pretty good. Thats from the cartoon though the purple suit

    Comment


    • He'll be in the suit don't worry.

      sig by VLS
      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
      I don't care...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
        Wow.

        Christian Bale is so sexy.

        Joker scares the **** out of me.

        Maggie is a cutie pie.
        not that katie holmes was that great of a rachel dawes, but im not so sure bout maggie either. shes a good actress, but she doesnt more indie stuff, and at least for her career doing batman may not be the best idea.

        sig by jkpigskin

        2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

        2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

        Comment


        • just got back from "I Am Legend"...what a great movie...some very chilling underlying themes there...Will deserves at least oscar buzz for his performance...good movie all around...

          Comment


          • i wanna see i am legend so bad. almost anything with will smith is good, and the story looks to be pretty awesome as well, although ive heard there are some holes in it.


            Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

            Comment


            • I'm more than likely seeing I Am Legend in IMAX this weekend when I get to Maryland.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                I'm more than likely seeing I Am Legend in IMAX this weekend when I get to Maryland.
                I'm going to see it in IMAX tonight.. My first IMAX experience.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  I'm going to see it in IMAX tonight.. My first IMAX experience.
                  I saw SpiderMan 3 on IMAX.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                    just got back from "I Am Legend"...what a great movie...some very chilling underlying themes there...Will deserves at least oscar buzz for his performance...good movie all around...
                    is it like a standard horror film? like o wow mutants have surrounded the city kinda thing? b.c i just personally hate those movies b.c they have 0 true substance and have gore and blood and stuff simply for the heck of it. or is it actually a well made, good plot sorta movie?

                    input please

                    for those who did not know- its a based on a preexisting movie. a remake-ish.

                    sig by jkpigskin

                    2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

                    2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      I saw SpiderMan 3 on IMAX.
                      Well, nobody really cares about that.

                      I want to see Eraserhead in IMAX.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                        is it like a standard horror film? like o wow mutants have surrounded the city kinda thing? b.c i just personally hate those movies b.c they have 0 true substance and have gore and blood and stuff simply for the heck of it. or is it actually a well made, good plot sorta movie?

                        input please

                        for those who did not know- its a based on a preexisting movie. a remake-ish.
                        It's actually based on a book first.

                        Comment


                        • I am Legend was firstly a book...it was then made into the movie, The Last Man on Earth, that was then remade years later as, Omega Man, and now, they just made, I am Legend. They're all basically the same movie...main charcter is the only person to survive some sort of apocolyptic event...and everyone else turns into Vampire/Zombie like creatures. I still want to see the new one, though.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • I am Legend was excellent. It was not a typical end of the world, mutant/ vampire mash up. It didn't put a great deal of emphasis on the creatures, and they make up very little screen time. The majority of the movie is based on Neville's routine and his constant struggle with his own sanity, and Smith did a great job on screen. I didn't see any loopholes in the editing or story and I think a lot of people would have been better served reading the book first, as I heard a lot of dumb comments where people just lacked focus on the details. It varies quite a bit from the book, and borrows some from Omega Man as well. Overall I really liked it and would def. recommend it.

                            Comment


                            • I dont know who here likes Star Trek...I know, I sure dont...but, anyway the new Star Trek trailer will be shown before Cloverfield. The movie stars Mike Vogel (also in Cloverfield) as Captain Kirk.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                I dont know who here likes Star Trek...I know, I sure dont...but, anyway the new Star Trek trailer will be shown before Cloverfield. The movie stars Mike Vogel (also in Cloverfield) as Captain Kirk.
                                I thought Chris Pine was going to be Captain Kirk

                                And how is there a trailer already? Isn't it still in earlier stages of filming?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information