Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Donnie Darko, Rendition, Zodiac, Brokeback Mountain, Jarhead are all great performances by him.
    Zodiac was a really good movie and Donnie Darko was a movie I didn't think much of at first but it has really grown on me.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      **** all the haters, I really liked Donnie Darko and the Jakester was great in it.
      He was good earlier in October Sky too. Donnie Darko is a terrific HS satirical film, the best since Heathers, & yes Gyllenhaal was great in it -- casting his sister Maggie in it gave a realistic flavor. Killer soundtrack, great supporting performances, well written, giant hallucinated talking rabbits, it's a really underrated 4-star **** movie. I bought the DVD & rewatch it all the time. The scenes of Gyllenhaal wandering the HS whacked on antidepressants are classic, just a kickass performance that launched him to bigger, better gigs with Zodiac, Brokeback & Jarhead.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        Possibly going to see the Orphan on Saturday and going to see The Ugly Truth when I get back to Arizona. Anyone see them? Are they good?
        I am sure you will love both.

        Comment


        • i just downloaded all of the Kevin Smith things. its ******* awesome

          Comment


          • Zodiac was great. I need to take the time to watch it again. I'm reminded of it ever time I hover over the link to this thread.

            But Brothers doesn't look too great to me. I liked it better as a cute movie with little plot before the trailer took that turn. Not sure what that means. Ah well.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              Zodiac was great. I need to take the time to watch it again. I'm reminded of it ever time I hover over the link to this thread.

              But Brothers doesn't look too great to me. I liked it better as a cute movie with little plot before the trailer took that turn. Not sure what that means. Ah well.
              I know what you mean. I think it still has potential though.


              worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

              themaninblack
              15

              Comment


              • Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                i just downloaded all of the Kevin Smith things. its ******* awesome
                The first one, an evening with Kevin Smith, is actually one of the funniest things Ive ever watched. Evening harder was good, and Threevening was great as well. **** I love Kevin Smith. So Awesome.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  The first one, an evening with Kevin Smith, is actually one of the funniest things Ive ever watched. Evening harder was good, and Threevening was great as well. **** I love Kevin Smith. So Awesome.


                  I hope u have seen this clip before :D


                  omg he just called Wahlberg Marky Mark
                  Last edited by Gay Ork Wang; 07-30-2009, 06:05 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    I am sure you will love both.
                    Hahahahaha.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Going to see Funny People now :O



                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Going to see Funny People now :O
                        I have high hopes
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          Going to see Funny People now :O
                          gah, I can't see it till sunday. Let us know how it is.

                          Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                          Originally posted by Job
                          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                          Comment


                          • Watching Oldboy later tonight for the first time. I'm Excited!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              Going to see Funny People now :O
                              there is no words for the amount of jealousy i feel.

                              PM me for sigs.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                                Watching Oldboy later tonight for the first time. I'm Excited!
                                Superb, I do believe it is my #4 movie!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information