Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    So when did Jason Lee go from awesome actor in all Kevin Smith movies to crappy kids movie actor?
    since this happened

Comment

• Was I the only one that REALLY didnt like the ending for No Country for Old Men? I thought the first half was genius and amazing, but the 2nd half...eh..

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I can tell you that you're definitely not the only one, but I can also tell you that I adamantly disagree. Plenty of people didn't like the ending/later parts, and a lot of them come back to the same reason for doing so, which I can't understand.

Case in point: (***Spoilers in white***)

Originally posted by imdb genius
        I agree with the OP. After all this amazing stuff, it just fell apart for me. And I felt like Tommy Lee Jones added nothing to the movie. The last twenty minutes really bored me to death. Maybe I missed something. We didn't need a great duel or anything. I just wanted to see what happened. I get attached to Moss and then we fade to black. Boom, he's dead. Obviously Bardem's character killed him, but I wanted to see it. I felt like it was thrown together really quickly and I felt a little cheated. The rest of the movie was awesome, but the last half hour just dropped the ball. All of the scenes in the movie were amazing. It was in depth, showing every movement of every character. Then it's like, oh look Moss is dead. Jones is going to ramble on for the rest of the movie, now let's cut to black.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
          Frodo, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Gandalf any one of them could kick Russell Crowes a**
          I dont know who any of them are.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
            Was I the only one that REALLY didnt like the ending for No Country for Old Men? I thought the first half was genius and amazing, but the 2nd half...eh..
            I hated it but apparently Tommy Lee Jones had the money.

and McGee, check out the indie theater on Hertel.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              I hated it but apparently Tommy Lee Jones had the money.
              Huh? I don't recall this ever happening or being explained in any way.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Huh? I don't recall this ever happening or being explained in any way.
                I don't know that's how my friend explained it to me.

Comment

• I don't think that's even close to what happened.. though it's open to interpretation.

s p o i l e r

-As far as I could tell, Anton had the money.. that's how he paid $100 to the kid for his shirt after he got in the car accident-

Comment

• Yeah, by my understanding Anton got the money in the end. For the reason WMD said.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Crucify me if you must, but I'm pretty stoked for Drillbit Taylor and more stoked for Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Crucify me if you must, but I'm pretty stoked for Drillbit Taylor and more stoked for Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
                        Drillbit Taylor, yes, die. But FSM has my favorite actress ever with Kristen Bell, so I am pumped for that.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I saw I Am Legend today. I actually really enjoyed the movie and the ending, while a slight letdown, was still good in my opinion. The only thing I didn't like was the strange feeling that I was playing House of the Dead 3 at the arcade during that final scene in the lab

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            I saw I Am Legend today. I actually really enjoyed the movie and the ending, while a slight letdown, was still good in my opinion. The only thing I didn't like was the strange feeling that I was playing House of the Dead 3 at the arcade during that final scene in the lab
                            i saw it friday as well, and i actually enjoyed the whole thing from start to finish.

Comment

• im gonna download a movie to watch tonight. any suggestions

Comment

• if you havent seen Layer Cake its a must^^

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information