Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
    If you'd like to watch one of the best movies of this year, I'd recommend picking up Once on DVD.
    I got that for my mom for christmas. On that note I also got my dad the final cut Blade Runner thing, that movie is awesome.

sig by VLS
    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
    I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
      Can any one tell me if Alpha Dog is/was any good?
      my friend forced me to watch it because he said it was awesome. i was not impressed and thought it was rather cheesy. decent story though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Watched Alien vs. Predator. I saw it in the theatres in 04, thought it was bad then. Since it was on TV i figured why not, it's been a while. Really, it is so bad....has maybe 2 or 3 good parts overall.

Instead of this AVP crap i'd love to see them make another Predator. Predator is one of my favorite movies of all time, it scared the hell out of me when i was little. What i love most about that movie was there was no stupid comedy or romance subplot. Straight action and suspense.

Comment

• I bought Oceans 13 on Blu Ray last week and while walking through Wal-Mart I saw 11 and 12 for $7.50 each.

Watched all 3 tonight and 12 wasn't nearly as bad as I remember. Pretty good actually.

Comment

• why didn't you just get the box set for thirty bucks?

Comment

• What is a movie that you really like even though about 95% of the world hated it?

For me it is none other than...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVb2xZn2gqY

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Edit: Wrong thread

Comment

• Here's Will Smiths new movie Hancock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMy9Rn41Uus

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                    What is a movie that you really like even though about 95% of the world hated it?

For me it is none other than...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVb2xZn2gqY
                    i really liked Troy, although most people hated it. i understand why people would not like it b.c some of the acting was a lil cheesy but the fight scenes were great.

a movie i hated that every one liked was Requiem for a Dream. what a horrible movie. all it was was a couple of junkies shooting up and taking drugs and spiraling out of control. horribly overrated. it was supposed to be plot driven except the characters were ridiculous. nothing special. it was a 4/10 for me

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• I just sold 3/4 of my DVD collection for Christmas money. A quick 50 bucks. But I kept Knocked Up, Superbad, Snatch, The Departed, and Garden State. I could never get rid of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        I just sold 3/4 of my DVD collection for Christmas money. A quick 50 bucks. But I kept Knocked Up, Superbad, Snatch, The Departed, and Garden State. I could never get rid of those.
                        I did that a few years back to get money to buy kegs. I ended up selling like 65 DVDs at 3 dollars a piece. Luckily I still had like 50 left and now I'm back up to nearly 200

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                          Here's Will Smiths new movie Hancock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMy9Rn41Uus
                          I love will smith, but every time he does a serious movie/action flick he seems to follow it up with a comedy that does well at the box office but doesn't really make any sense....

I can see this being another Wild Wild West...just with a Superhero and in 2008...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                            I love will smith, but every time he does a serious movie/action flick he seems to follow it up with a comedy that does well at the box office but doesn't really make any sense....

I can see this being another Wild Wild West...just with a Superhero and in 2008...
                            I think it'll make sense. He's the lazy unmotivated don't give a crap I was too drunk to remember saving those kids super hero.

Comment

• National Treasure was pretty sick.

Comment

• Hancock is about a Superhero who the public has turned on after some sort of an accident he caused. he then tries to repair his image with a high priced publicist. The conflict of the story however is that he falls in love with the publicists wife

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information