Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Caught The Bank Job on Showtime and thought it was very enjoyable. Nothing spectacular but a fun watch no less.

    ^A Bonekrusher production^
    #15
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

    Comment


    • Finally watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Glad I did.
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment




      • I'm not one for war movies, but this was excellent, IMO.


        worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

        themaninblack
        15

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
          anyone else think he's a really mediocre director?
          Absolutely not.

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • Shia LaBoeuf should be forbidden to make movies.


            That is all

            Comment


            • I just watched Away We Go and really liked it. Kinda like Garden State Lite.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

              Comment


              • has anyone ever seen perfume: a story of a murderer? it's pretty interesting movie by tom tykwer, i watch this movie in my film studies class & also read the novel (Patrick suskind) and had to write a plot segmentation and had to tell what kind of tone, and narration they used, anyway the story is told by a narrative voice which I like in movies, the main character is named Jean-Baptiste Grenouille and the actor who plays him is Ben Whishaw and he does a very good job in playing a very confused creppy guy who has an amazing sense of smell, also Dustin Hoffman & Alan Rickman were in the movie, and though their roles weren't that big, I thought that they played thier roles well. also alot of the girls that Grenouille kills are hot and you get to see them dead & naked which is also a bonus for the movie i thought besides not showing how he kills these women in the novel but not really in the movie, also the ending in the book & the ending of the movie were differn't anyway, it is set in 18th century France, I was still an intresting watch

                Comment


                • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                  has anyone ever seen perfume: a story of a murderer? it's pretty interesting movie by tom tykwer, i watch this movie in my film studies class & also read the novel (Patrick suskind) and had to write a plot segmentation and had to tell what kind of tone, and narration they used, anyway the story is told by a narrative voice which I like in movies, the main character is named Jean-Baptiste Grenouille and the actor who plays him is Ben Whishaw and he does a very good job in playing a very confused creppy guy who has an amazing sense of smell, also Dustin Hoffman & Alan Rickman were in the movie, and though their roles weren't that big, I thought that they played thier roles well. also alot of the girls that Grenouille kills are hot and you get to see them dead & naked which is also a bonus for the movie i thought besides not showing how he kills these women in the novel but not really in the movie, also the ending in the book & the ending of the movie were differn't anyway, it is set in 18th century France, I was still an intresting watch
                  you like seeing dead naked girls? uhh.. haha.

                  i loved the giant orgy scene in the city square. i watched this film about a year ago and it was interesting to say the least. the acting was very good with a very unique plot.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    has anyone ever seen perfume: a story of a murderer? it's pretty interesting movie by tom tykwer, i watch this movie in my film studies class & also read the novel (Patrick suskind) and had to write a plot segmentation and had to tell what kind of tone, and narration they used, anyway the story is told by a narrative voice which I like in movies, the main character is named Jean-Baptiste Grenouille and the actor who plays him is Ben Whishaw and he does a very good job in playing a very confused creppy guy who has an amazing sense of smell, also Dustin Hoffman & Alan Rickman were in the movie, and though their roles weren't that big, I thought that they played thier roles well. also alot of the girls that Grenouille kills are hot and you get to see them dead & naked which is also a bonus for the movie i thought besides not showing how he kills these women in the novel but not really in the movie, also the ending in the book & the ending of the movie were differn't anyway, it is set in 18th century France, I was still an intresting watch
                    Great movie. I watched it a couple years back and really enjoyed it. The orgy scene was awkward to say the least haha

                    Comment


                    • So I watched Synecdoche, New York and all I can say is WTF. Probably the strangest movies I've ever seen. I had high hopes with the Kaufman/PSH combo but I couldn't enjoy it at all. I felt like I had to work so hard to get through it hoping there would be something that would leave you with something at the end but no. I'm not saying its a bad movie. I recognize that it was very well thought out, was very ambitious and had great acting. But with that being said, I hated it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        So I watched Synecdoche, New York and all I can say is WTF. Probably the strangest movies I've ever seen. I had high hopes with the Kaufman/PSH combo but I couldn't enjoy it at all. I felt like I had to work so hard to get through it hoping there would be something that would leave you with something at the end but no. I'm not saying its a bad movie. I recognize that it was very well thought out, was very ambitious and had great acting. But with that being said, I hated it.
                        It was my favorite movie of last year.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          It was my favorite movie of last year.
                          I knew you would like it. It's a good movie but personally, I just couldn't stand it.

                          Comment


                          • I loved Synecdoche, but I can see how it can be a bit frustrating though.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                              I loved Synecdoche, but I can see how it can be a bit frustrating though.
                              I liked Being John Malkavich, I really liked Adaptation, and I loved Eternal Sunshine. Though I know you and APS are The Kaufman-aholics. I think frustrating is the right word. Like I said before, I felt like I worked so hard to get through in hoping there would be some sort of closure/relief/satisfaction/something but I felt like it never came.

                              Comment


                              • Synechdoche probably takes at least two viewings to really appreciate it. I won't give it the love that some people do but it was a very very good watch. I think I need to watch it again in a different state of mind if you know what I mean.

                                I think I'm going to watch Layer Cake tonight as its been a long time since I last watched it.

                                ^A Bonekrusher production^
                                #15
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information