No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife just told me she wants to see Atonement. I'm going to have to take the bullet and go see it.

Comment

• ****. I am sorry to hear that...

me and my friends were talking about Christian Bale the other day. We concluded that he would be way too badass to play any other superhero.
      Last edited by d34ng3l021; 12-24-2007, 02:52 AM.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
        ****. I am sorry to hear that...

We and my friends were talking about Christian Bale the other day. We concluded that he would be way too badass to play any other superhero.
        that almost makes sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          Christian Bale has to play every American Icon. If he ever becomes Superman or Captain America, then we know England has won.
          Maybe we should kill him.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
            that almost makes sense
            Sorry for the typo.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
              Really? How would you rate it in comparison to the first.
              I liked it alot better than the first. And I liked the first.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Oh, I'm thinking about buying The Kingdom for my uncle for Christmas. Anyone think I shouldn't? Speak soon because I'm running out to blockbuster to buy it in like 2 hours
                Watched that movie last night. I really liked it, like Scotty D said, the action scenes are pretty freaking awesome.

Comment

• Jamie Foxx is a badass in The Kingdom...

Jennifer Gardner is pretty kickass as well...

Comment

• Hellboy II: The Golden Army

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tUAJmmDRWo0

Comment

• Watching A Christmas Story, it makes me laugh so hard.

Comment

• Just saw Life with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawerence.

One of the funniest movies ever. Great Cast especially the prison crew.

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                          Rescue Dawn was a decent movie...I thought Christian Bale did a good job with the role...it's crazy the types of characters he plays...they all seem to weigh 100 pounds by the time it's all said and done with...
                          Just make sure you don't see Red Dawn. That is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            Just make sure you don't see Red Dawn. That is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
                            I think you mean the greatest movie you've ever seen. Another in the long line of masterpieces in which C. Thomas Howell has graced his presence into.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                              I think you mean the greatest movie you've ever seen. Another in the long line of masterpieces in which C. Thomas Howell has graced his presence into.
                              Oh actually you are correct.. Red Dawn is an epic cinematic experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                Oh actually you are correct.. Red Dawn is an epic cinematic experience.
                                I think that's actually close to exactly how I would've described red dawn.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information