Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    It has an odd watchability. I don't mind it.
    I loved this movie, very cool story idea even if it's been done a thousand times.

I liked the whole punisher meets, death wish with muscle cars and bad ass gangster vibes.

Comment

• Saw The Shining for the first time last night on AMC. wtf.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
        Saw The Shining for the first time last night on AMC. wtf.
        Hey, I was watching it on commercials of the game too!

The Shining is sweet.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
          watched "the salton sea" yesterday its from 5 or 7 years ago and id never heard of it but i thought it was really good particularly the ending
          Loved Salton Sea as a neo-noir LA detective film. Did you like the coke dealer character with the artificial nose, did so much blow his nose rotted off.....

Val Kilmer is so much better with a little weight put on & playing reprobate parts. Chk him out in Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, great detective story parody, all of its segments named with Raymond Chandler novel titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            I just watched Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon again. I really like that movie for some reason
            because we all enjoy seeing Kevin Bacon kick ass

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                Ugh Sandra Bullock.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The more I see, the more I think the movie is going to be more focused on Sandra Bullock's character. I'm already accepting a huge disappointment from what is an awesome story/should have been a good movie.

Comment

• i <3 netflix, huge selection of instant plays and dvds.

this one should be in the mail today:

Comment

• That blind side movie looks like the biggest load sentimental of crap.

I'll probably watch Paranormal Activity today since I finally got around to, uh, acquiring it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        That blind side movie looks like the biggest load sentimental of crap.

I'll probably watch Paranormal Activity today since I finally got around to, uh, acquiring it.
                        Just remember that the ending to the copy you got is different than the theatrical ending. I liked the alternate ending but I preferred the theatrical ending just because it is more in your face and leaves a bigger impression.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          Just remember that the ending to the copy you got is different than the theatrical ending. I liked the alternate ending but I preferred the theatrical ending just because it is more in your face and leaves a bigger impression.
                          It is different? Hmm, maybe I'll just wait for the real deal. Frankly, I've little interest in seeing it, I just want to know what everyone at work is talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            Ya Paranormal Activity was pretty ******* good. I loved the build up and the fact that the movie is always making you think something even more ****** up is about to happen.
                            Indeed.

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            I just watched the alternate ending and I agree that I prefer the theatrical ending. It just ***** with the audience's mind and leaves them thinking whereas the alternate ending just sort of puts a rap on things.

Comment

• The alternate ending is just more believable I think, where the theatrical was just more F'ed up and was one of the few scenes that made you jump.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Why in God's name did I spend 2 hours watching Blair Witch 2? Was that movie meant to be a comedy? Truly won of the worst movies ever made... I'm sure you all could have guessed so, but if you ever consider watching it, hopefully I can spare you the "suck" by this heads up -- Another reason sequels are usually baddd ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information