No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone want to explain the alternate ending of PA?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
      Someone want to explain the alternate ending of PA?

Comment

• Yeah, theatrical ending = much much better

Comment

• Sure wish Moon would have played out this way. Paranormal Activity went from limited release to wide in a really short time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            Why in God's name did I spend 2 hours watching Blair Witch 2? Was that movie meant to be a comedy? Truly won of the worst movies ever made... I'm sure you all could have guessed so, but if you ever consider watching it, hopefully I can spare you the "suck" by this heads up -- Another reason sequels are usually baddd ideas.
            Was it at least shot the same way or did they change the whole camera thing? I actually really liked the first one, cool concept at the time, idk why so many people hate on it.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              Was it at least shot the same way or did they change the whole camera thing? I actually really liked the first one, cool concept at the time, idk why so many people hate on it.
              No it's kind of stupid how they made it. I read the director wanted it to be a mix of both. Without revealing too much, these kids cannot remember what has happened to them over the past 5 hours. So they use some self-shot video to start to remember the past events. But they also made it more of a "commercial" type movie by using actual professional camera work.

I guess if you go into it with an open mind, you won't hate it all that much. But I think because I was such a big fan of the 1st Blair Witch and the way it was made, that is why am I pretty bitter about this one. It made something like 46,000,000 worldwide, but that is all because of lingering hype from #1.

Too many plot holes, loose ends, and bad acting for it too be considered anything like a decent film. Rotten Tomatoes = 13%, sooo.

Comment

• http://www.rottentomatoes.com/dor/ob...lr_102609.html

Holy **** this looks jawesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Ugh Sandra Bullock.
                  I'd do horrible things to Sandra Bullock

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Like tell her she's a terrible actress?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      Terrible, unspeakable things. Even at 40-ish. I kept waiting for Sandra Bullock to show up in 28 days later...It never happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                        Terrible, unspeakable things. Even at 40-ish. I kept waiting for Sandra Bullock to show up in 28 days later...It never happened.
                        Ok Pam Beasley.

Sandra Bullock is hot. As long as she doesn't try to act while I look at her hotness, she's good.

Comment

• My god, the things I would eat out of her ass, you have no idea!

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                            My god, the things I would eat out of her ass, you have no idea!
                            It's funny you should say this, as I saw a copy of "The Gift" at work yesterday and laughed, remembering this scene.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              It's funny you should say this, as I saw a copy of "The Gift" at work yesterday and laughed, remembering this scene.
                              Haha, isn't that Goldstein from Harold and Kumar? And I'm glad someone caught the Pam Beasley err Pam Halpert quote about Sandra Bullock**

Comment

• The Goods wasnt any good.

See what I did there?
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information