Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    It makes me cry knowing how much they ****** up the awesome Halloween 4 ending with the horrible 5th movie.
    Idk the first one is the noly one i consider to be really good, is the fourth one SPOILER

    where they shoot myers like twenty times with four shot guns from a truck and than he just gets right back up. cause if it is than yes that movie is awesome.


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Idk the first one is the noly one i consider to be really good, is the fourth one SPOILER

      where they shoot myers like twenty times with four shot guns from a truck and than he just gets right back up. cause if it is than yes that movie is awesome.
      No the thing with the little girl at the end.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • oh yeah, where he officer tells her to stay in the car and she just walks into the police station where everyones dying. I mean any of the sequels are better than zombies pieces of ****.


        Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          oh yeah, where he officer tells her to stay in the car and she just walks into the police station where everyones dying. I mean any of the sequels are better than zombies pieces of ****.
          No.....



          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • They never put it out to buy, so I rented Let the Right One In. Gonna watch it sometime tonight.

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment




            • Just finished it for the first time and it was ******* amazing. I loved how they didn't dumb it down for the audience, but it was still somewhat easy to follow. Really really loved it.

              Comment


              • Yeah Primer is a nice cheapo movie, budget wise. Real cheap but it's good.

                Is Spiral any good? I think it was APS who posted about it a long time ago. I can buy it for $3 if it's any good.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Yeah Primer is a nice cheapo movie, budget wise. Real cheap but it's good.

                  Is Spiral any good? I think it was APS who posted about it a long time ago. I can buy it for $3 if it's any good.
                  Indeed it was me. I really liked it. One of the few horror/thriller movies I do enjoy. Joel David Moore is really great, and while its sorta predictable, it has some really nice twists and you will be disturbed by it. At least I was.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Indeed it was me. I really liked it. One of the few horror/thriller movies I do enjoy. Joel David Moore is really great, and while its sorta predictable, it has some really nice twists and you will be disturbed by it. At least I was.
                    Gotcha. I'll probably pick it up next time I go to my dvd store.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      Guess what movie I saw today guys?




                      THIS ONE!

                      It was AWESOME.
                      Agreed i thought it was really good, but i got neg repd for saying that. I rented Drag me to Hell because a friend suggested it to me, needless to say we are no longer friends it was a terrible movie.

                      Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
                      Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        Indeed it was me. I really liked it. One of the few horror/thriller movies I do enjoy. Joel David Moore is really great, and while its sorta predictable, it has some really nice twists and you will be disturbed by it. At least I was.
                        Joel David Moore and great do not belong near each other. Especially after The Hottie and the Nottie.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Joel David Moore and great do not belong near each other. Especially after The Hottie and the Nottie.
                          Watch Spiral and tell me that.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            Watch Spiral and tell me that.
                            Maybe I will some day.

                            2012 looks ******* awful, just thought I'd point that out.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Maybe I will some day.

                              2012 looks ******* awful, just thought I'd point that out.
                              I agree. I am ashamed of John Cusack for doing that movie. And Woody Harrelson too.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Maybe I will some day.

                                2012 looks ******* awful, just thought I'd point that out.
                                I laughed during the trailer when I was at the movies. People were giving me some weird looks.

                                Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                                Originally posted by Job
                                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information