• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
    Who makes the best cult movies?
    I nominate Mike Judge.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Ughhhhhhhhh only he believes what he makes are amazing movies.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Those 2012 previews look beyond terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
          Those 2012 previews look beyond terrible.
          Truth. My soul dies a little bit every time I hear someone say something about how awesome they think it's going to be. They are just wrong.

worker bees can leave
          even drones can fly away
          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Watching Oldboy for the first time ever right now. I'll report back later.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              Watching Oldboy for the first time ever right now. I'll report back later.
              Your life will never be the same. I will assassinate Will Smith if he tries to remake this movie.
              Originally posted by STARHEATHER
              the only hot actreeses are adult
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
              Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• I was so disappointed with Oldboy. Sure the ending no one saw coming but seriously, come on.

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  I was so disappointed with Oldboy. Sure the ending no one saw coming but seriously, come on.
                  How could you not love that hammer scene?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    I was so disappointed with Oldboy. Sure the ending no one saw coming but seriously, come on.
                    Whaaaaaaat? How could you be disappointed by that movie? It was so awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Its not that I didnt like scenes in the movie, the hammer scene awesome, the scene taking on everyone right after awesome. However, the first time I heard of the movie was over at a friends, and i came in like 15 minutes late, they filled me in and i watched about another hour of the movie and enjoyed it but had to leave as I had work, but my friends promised me it was amazing and the ending was awesome. So I got my hopes up and just recently got around to watching the whole thing and idk the ending was a surprise, I figured it had something to do with hypnosis but noone could see what was coming, even still tho its not like I enjoyed the ending. When it was revealed I was just like wow, someone really spent their time making a movie focused 2 1/2 hours for that? I mean idk thats how I look at it, personal taste I guess but I had huge expectations for it, and while the ending was unpredictable it doesnt mean that it was awesome, just weird. Idk im someone that normally can follow along with weird things but I just felt like the entire movie was a let down for me.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Whaaaaaaat? How could you be disappointed by that movie? It was so awesome.
                        Agreed. I'd love to hear this reasoning

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Best movie ever made? Its a possibility
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post

The most badass movie ever. One of my favorites. I love it, the music is awesome and there's some pretty weird **** in it. Only an hour long, so nobody has an excuse not to watch it!
                            God my parents rented this movie for themselves to watch when I was like 11, I saw it was rated NC-17 or w/e and i HAD to watch it. I located the vhs and woke up at like 4am one morning to watch it. And it had me utterly disturbed for weeks on end..

Comment

• Woah that's messed up, I watched Oldboy for the first time last night and came into this thread with the intention of bringing up how awesome it is... craziness.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

Best movie ever made? Its a possibility
                                I'll see your Shanghai noon and raise you one

and one

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information