X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and yes ! the messenger !

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• I liked 3:10 to Yuma, most people I know havent seen it tho. Maybe its on the count that Bale didnt have a freak out on some of the crew.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Laurence Fisburne is pretty underrated.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            Six Feet Under, Come On APS! I'm looking forward to the Messenger........

SFU brings to mind another underrated actor:

Great call on Jenkins, hadn't thought of him. He's up there with Byrne as well.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• the 4th kind was awful, i gave it like a 4 out of 10, not scary at all
              The Box was just ok, 7 out of 10
              Goats was pretty funny and stupid at the same time i gave it like an 8.5 out of 10
              Paranormal activity fraked me out, it started out slow, but really pick up toward the end 8.5 out 10
              These are some of the movies i saw over the last few weeks

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Figure I'd let you guys know again.. DeepDiscount.com has their 40% off DVD sale going on, November 13th thru November 29th. Free Shipping. Best sale ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                  the 4th kind was awful, i gave it like a 4 out of 10, not scary at all
                  The Box was just ok, 7 out of 10
                  Goats was pretty funny and stupid at the same time i gave it like an 8.5 out of 10
                  Paranormal activity fraked me out, it started out slow, but really pick up toward the end 8.5 out 10
                  These are some of the movies i saw over the last few weeks
                  The Men Who Stare at Goats is a lot better if you have read the book. Not a must, but everything makes that much more sense, and actually more hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    Figure I'd let you guys know again.. DeepDiscount.com has their 40% off DVD sale going on, November 13th thru November 29th. Free Shipping. Best sale ever.
                    Sounds awesome.
                    Feel free to post this reminder again in a week in case I forget. Might want to get some TV shows, and whatever else pops into mind.

Comment

• Has anyone seen All Saints Day yet? I loved the original(although I do not think it is a cinematic masterpiece like other, just a fun movie to watch), but I am worried the new one might ruin it for me.

Comment

• I just watch Charlie Bartlett for the first and thoroughly enjoyed it. There were points were it slowed down and started to drag but it quickly picked back up and that final scene was a perfect way to wrap it up. I'd probably give it a 7.5 out of 10, really enjoyable film.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                          Has anyone seen All Saints Day yet? I loved the original(although I do not think it is a cinematic masterpiece like other, just a fun movie to watch), but I am worried the new one might ruin it for me.
                          Ok so my thoughts on the new one strictly from a fan of the first one, it was very solid. The first half I will warn you is pretty ugly, but towards half way it takes a turn in terms of story line, for the better. The ending was pretty cool, and had a nice surprise while setting it up for the possibility of another.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• You're missing this guy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

You're missing this guy.
                              I miss Captain Mal every day.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

You're missing this guy.
                                This man and I would make a fantastic couple.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information