No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll agree with that...you def. shouldnt ask him to carry a movie, though.

Now, Mcbride...I dont even like him in most supporting roles.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• I really liked Ferrell's lead role in Stranger Than Fiction other then that I agree he is better supporting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        I really liked Ferrell's lead role in Stranger Than Fiction other then that I agree he is better supporting.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
          A brutally over-rated movie, quotable sure, but that movie is almost painful between the quotes.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            A brutally over-rated movie, quotable sure, but that movie is almost painful between the quotes.
            I disagree. But I find awkwardness incredibly hilarious.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
              I agree it was ok but no where near as good as some made it out to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                I disagree. But I find awkwardness incredibly hilarious.
                I like awkwardness. The Promotion, which I've talked up a couple of times on here, is one long awkward pause, but Anchorman isn't awkward so much as just painfully stupid when they're not pumping out one of the classic quotes. Again I like Anchorman, thought it had some great lines, but overall I think it's terrible over-rated because it's a really up and down comedy unlike something like eurotrip that just keeps a **** eating grin on your face from the word go.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

• I think its really hard to debate comedy movies since everyones sense of humor can be so different.

Comment

I think its really hard to debate comedy movies since everyones sense of humor can be so different.
                    There's definitely truth to that, but my sense of humor is better.

BK

Comment

I really liked Ferrell's lead role in Stranger Than Fiction other then that I agree he is better supporting.
                      Yes. Love that movie, Ferrell did very well as an understated and straight character.

Comment

• Speaking of good comedies...

I heart Bill Murray.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Wow, I loved anchorman, and is one of those comedies for me at least that if its on my friends and I will watch it. Also, super troopers is one of my favorite comedies.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Does anyone else think that MOTH would be terrible to hang out with? he seems to hate most everything, especially comedic related things. MOTH is the friend who sits there telling you how much he cant stand everything you watch/do.

Comment

• I just dont like the same things as you. I could say it would be a drag to hang with the Peefs. ha.

We all like different things pally. I dont judge, I just have a different opinion. geez.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                                Not even John Cusack can save 2012.
                                Wasn't the budget for that film something like $250 million? How do you end up making any sort of profit after spending that much to make a movie? I guess they are hoping the movie will be big across the entire globe.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information