Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
      you cant be the biggest twilight hater when basically everyone would rather kill themselves than watch the movie
      Ehhhhh I'd say its top three things in society that I hate right now.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
        If you take away the dystopian overtones and fascist nature of the rulers V is still a solid story of revenge for a man who had everything taken away from him and the innocent who gets sucked into his plot. The MAtrix is just a plotless action movie if you take away the "matrix" aspect.
        So a movie becomes plot-less when you take away the plot? Brilliant deduction.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
          I hear if you take out HAL from 2001, you get a movie about apes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I woke up today with a pizza beside my bed and a bad headache, and have decided to lay in bed and watch movies all day. Just finished Knocked Up, the funniest scenes in that movie are with Alan Tudyk and Kirsten Wiig. Those are hilarious.

Now watching Reservoir Dogs. Gotta love some Tarantino.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              I woke up today with a pizza beside my bed and a bad headache, and have decided to lay in bed and watch movies all day. Just finished Knocked Up, the funniest scenes in that movie are with Alan Tudyk and Kirsten Wiig. Those are hilarious.

Now watching Reservoir Dogs. Gotta love some Tarantino.
              How is that any different from most days for you APS?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                How is that any different from most days for you APS?
                Normally I have interesting exciting things to do. And rarely do I wake up with a pizza beside my bed. This made me happy.
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Normally I have interesting exciting things to do. And rarely do I wake up with a pizza beside my bed. This made me happy.
                  Judging by chins number 2 and 3 in that photo you posted I'm guessing you wake up to find food in your bed a lot more often then you let on

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Judging by chins number 2 and 3 in that photo you posted I'm guessing you wake up to find food in your bed a lot more often then you let on
                    It wasnt IN my bed, it was beside it. And its a bad angle, give a guy a break.

Also, Mr. Blonde is awesome.

You kids really shouldn`t play so rough

Awesome.

Comment

• Why do I have to be Mr.Pink?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        The original as in the graphic novel?

And MOTH, DMTH was well received because it was the perfect campy horror film like the Evil Dead films.
                        I disagree...I wouldnt call it perfect. Seriously, just because Raimi's name is on it, it gets an added boost. If M. Knight or some other hack (not saying Raimi is, I like him) makes this movie, it wouldnt have gotten the same grades. Lots of critics are loyal to directors regardless. And again, I did like it but, I didnt see what made it as great as some of the praise. Some called it the best horror movie of the decade. K? I liked it, didnt love it.

So dont take this for me doing too much hating...i just didnt see it as some masterpiece...I also wouldnt have called it a horror movie. There wasnt a legitimate scare throughout...but it def. had some laugh out loud moments.
                        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 11-21-2009, 04:27 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                          Right in there with ya. If we passed around a Twilight Hater signup sheet on this thread we would find quite a few posters signing up to hate it too.

Go to any B&N Bookstore & look the hot 2010 calendars fro XMas, Robert Patinson, his face all over the place including all the gossip rag covers, E! specials, & Twilight caps, t-shirts, all the hot merchandising ad nauseum. I can hardly wait for his solo album & autobiography to hit the stands.
                          He's Keanu Reeves 2.0. He's got the looks and roles will be available as well, but the acting is sub-par
                          Last edited by Whistler6; 11-21-2009, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                            He's Keanu Reeves 2.0. He's got the looks and roles will be available as well, but the acting is sub-par
                            Well I mean at least Keanu has been in a few good movies.

EDIT: I have lost faith in all of humanity, New moon has broken TDK's box office record on opening day.
                            Last edited by Jvig43; 11-21-2009, 06:30 PM.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                              That's not what I meant, the story itself, when taken out of the setting, is a lot weaker. The Matrix is a crappy movie with great special effects and a sci-fi rendition of the allegory of the cave. V has a much stronger protagonist and the other characters are more compelling as well, the plot doesn't hinge entirely on one clever trick and the acting is on a different level, save for mister Fishbourne who is always great.

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              His best movie:

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post

EDIT: I have lost faith in all of humanity, New moon has broken TDK's box office record on opening day.
                                It got 20 dollars from me. Glad to be a part of history I guess

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information