No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cera's alright in my book as his favorite album is Pinkerton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Because of the following that Arrested Development has as well as the fact that he's part of the Apatow gang and none of them are allowed to fail really (well the men and Leslie Mann at least).
      Arrested Developments following is mostly TV critics. The show was never very popular or held really any mainstream relevance. The niche of AD fans are probably the same niche of people who can continually find Cera tolerable.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
        Cera's alright in my book as his favorite album is Pinkerton.
        Well it's the greatest album of all time......

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• The movie "21" is on I have seen it a few other times I really like it Kevin Spacey plays a great part like he always does.

Comment

• I'm so excited to finally watch this.

worker bees can leave
            even drones can fly away
            the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
              Because a lot of people are social awkward and thus can really feel where cera's coming from? When crap floats around for a while it's usually because there's enough people who like that crap to waste money on it and as we all know it is one's moral obligation to part a fool from his money.
              From my experience, no, a lot of people aren't socially awkward. They may think they are because "OMG! I'm like, totally ADD!!1!11 Gods, I'm such a nerd LOL!" That or dudes wearing skinny jeans, emo sweaters, and look like they just got rescued from Somalia. And no, those don't make you socially awkward. That just makes you prone to fads and retardation. There's a difference. I think there's like 1-3% of people that are socially awkward. Most people are fine when conversing with another person.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                Most people are fine when conversing with another person.
                I find a lot of people cant carry a conversation, resulting in awkward situations.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  From my experience, no, a lot of people aren't socially awkward. They may think they are because "OMG! I'm like, totally ADD!!1!11 Gods, I'm such a nerd LOL!" That or dudes wearing skinny jeans, emo sweaters, and look like they just got rescued from Somalia. And no, those don't make you socially awkward. That just makes you prone to fads and retardation. There's a difference. I think there's like 1-3% of people that are socially awkward. Most people are fine when conversing with another person.
                  Part of the reason I didnt like superbad is because I felt Jonah and Cera were just waaaaaaay to awkward to be realistic. I mean I understand not always being "in with the cool kids" and such, but I honestly couldnt believe thered be people so clueless they would do the things they tried to do in that movie, then again it is a movie meant to make you laugh so I'm sure thats why they wrote it up like that. I personally hate the over the top awkwardness

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• 21 was a decent movie. Well, it was entertaining at least. The book that it's based on is Bringing Down The House by Ben Mezrich. It's worth a read through if you're into that sort of thing.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Most people tend to think I'm very much like Michael Cera so I don't have a problem with his roles.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I personally know a lot of socially awkward kids. Or at least I did, in high school. Nothing like asking someone a question and then sitting there in silence for a long ass time or getting one word answers and silence back. Some kids are just really weird.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'm that kinda weird...

Comment

• And yet so talkative online, just apply it to real life.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'm way more talkative online then in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                It isnt racist if Im right!
                                No, no it's okay...He's bringing it back.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information