• I am currently watching:

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
      I am currently watching:
      Have you ever seen it before? If not, you are having a hell of a day movie wise.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I am currently watching:
        The most overrated cult movie of the decade indeed.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          The most overrated cult movie of the decade indeed.
          Overrated? Yes. Still very good? Absolutely.

It doesnt deserve the cult recognition it has, but its an incredibly creative and unique movie and definitely the highlight of Kelly's career so far.
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            I just watched Public Enemies for the first time the other night and found it mediocre. I loved the cast and thought the actings was more than fine, but the story was weak and the film failed to convey anything.
            They filmed Public Enemies here in Oshkosh, WI. I went (with my girlfriend) and stood with hundreds of other just to get a glimpse of a couple of big names. I nearly got trampled once Johnny Depp emerged.

Worth it though, we got an autograph and a few pics with him...Sounds non-chalant, but I did actually wet myself. It was my one and only celebrity encounter aside from getting a Ryan Longwell autograph when he was still a Packer. Hmm.

Comment

• So Forgetting Sarah Marshall may be my favorite comedy. There is absolutely nothing I dislike about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                So Forgetting Sarah Marshall may be my favorite comedy. There is absolutely nothing I dislike about it.
                Its very funny. Definitely my favorite Apatow related comedy. Russell Brand is actually funny in it, and dear god the eye candy is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Its very funny. Definitely my favorite Apatow related comedy. Russell Brand is actually funny in it, and dear god the eye candy is amazing.
                  ...I was thinking about Ghostbusters III, and Jason Segel would be perfect in the new version.

Segel, Rainn Wilson, and Bill Hader? Would be a trio of pure gold if you ask me.

Comment

• Bill Hader can not be part of anything that's actually funny.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                      Bill Hader can not be part of anything that's actually funny.
                      Except for Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Knocked Up (well not really but he's there), Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Superbad, Adventureland (not the biggest fan of it but he's the best part), and Human Giant (which I haven't seen but I assume is funny because it's Aziz Ansari for ***** sake).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Except for Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Knocked Up (well not really but he's there), Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Superbad, Adventureland (not the biggest fan of it but he's the best part), and Human Giant (which I haven't seen but I assume is funny because it's Aziz Ansari for ***** sake).
                        Yeah I completely spazzed out there and messed up on names. Hader is funny as hell.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          Have you ever seen it before? If not, you are having a hell of a day movie wise.
                          I'd seen about half of it a while back, but never got the chance to finish it.. until now. While I thought it was pretty damn good, I'll definitely need to give it a rewatch at some point. Thus far today, I've watched Brick, Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, Zombieland, Donnie Darko, and I'm about to turn this on.

Needless to say, it's been a pretty sweet day.

worker bees can leave
                          even drones can fly away
                          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

I'd seen about half of it a while back, but never got the chance to finish it.. until now. While I thought it was pretty damn good, I'll definitely need to give it a rewatch at some point. Thus far today, I've watched Brick, Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, Zombieland, Donnie Darko, and I'm about to turn this on.

Needless to say, it's been a pretty sweet day.

That's like 12 hours of movie watching.........I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                              So Forgetting Sarah Marshall may be my favorite comedy. There is absolutely nothing I dislike about it.
                              I love the movie as well. Love Kristen Bell

Comment

• Baghead wasnt all that great, had a few moments...nothing special. Not deserving of all the critical praise, imo. Watchable, entertaining enough...but a let down for me.

My favorite line, though...

"You got Elvis hair. I mean look at me, dude. I've got nothing. You get all the chicks, you're like Michael Jordan, I'm like ******* Bill Laimbeer."

That had me rolling.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information