No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone end up seeing The Slammin Salmon?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
      Did anyone end up seeing The Slammin Salmon!
      How am I supposed to take the factorial of Salmon?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Did anyone end up seeing The Slammin Salmon:

Comment

• Damn double post. Please show me mercy.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Slammin Salmon, have ya seen it?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              Damn double post. Please show me mercy.
              It can't be a double post if the punctuation mark changes!

Comment

• Have you seen the Slammin Salmon laddy?

Aye, I have.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Anyways as far as me not seeing some of the more popular movie franchises.. I'm not avoiding them, it's just that I have other movies that I want to see more. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                    It can't be a double post if the punctuation mark changes!
                    Yeah because I saw the period and hit the wrong button so I made a new post. The thing was I reloaded the page to see if my original post was there and it wasn't so that's why I just made a new post.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• American Psycho is so awesome.. so........... awesome.

Comment

The only Star Wars movie I've seen was whichever one had Jar Jar.. and it's not like I wanted to see it.. it was more of a family thing, from what I remember. I'll eventually get around to seeing some of them, but for the most part I try to catch less popular movies.. for some reason.
                        While I appreciate the sentiment, ultimately making decisions based on popularity (be it one way or the other) means you're going to miss out on good movies. I love obscure and old movies too. I've sat down and watched Kurasawa marathons and tracked down strange foreign films on a whim.

However, throwing popularity out of the window for a moment, what those movies you haven't seen are is important, both culturally and cinematically. They had largescale impacts on American culture and on the people who make movies (both popular and obscure) today.

That's what I don't get. Whether you'll think they warrant the credit they get isn't really the point. It's that you get that reference point on the rest of the film world. And trust me, people aren't blowing smoke up your ass when they say you're missing out. There are some fantastic movies on that list, movies that exemplify what the film experience should be.

Comment

• I just realized I am just like those kids. I have food hidden all over the place.

Comment

American Psycho is so awesome.. so........... awesome.
                            How come you wouldnt come over and watch it when i invited you then. I have it in hd too!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                              How come you wouldnt come over and watch it when i invited you then. I have it in hd too!
                              Because with you it's never just watching the movie..

Comment

Because with you it's never just watching the movie..
                                Its not like you arent demanding..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information